Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone applied for a listing on lowendbox but never got listed? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone applied for a listing on lowendbox but never got listed?

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited June 2014

sz1hosting said: What kind of disability is this?

It means I often insert analbeads, swearing and other inappropriate words (particularly sexual ones) while typing. I have a constantly running spellcheck at pissing work to avoid issues, but obviously I don't fucking have that on this ballbags site.

Pubes.

• sz1hosting said: If you want to do me a offer just look at https://billing.hostingvps.pw and i will be very thankful for your own style of a offer, you could just add all the offers or what ever you like?

I won't beat around the bush:

1. Looks like a default install of WHMCS which takes less than an hour
    2. "Custom logo"
    3. Front page looks like an empty template with that logo

Basically, they're saying your forward facing website looks like a fresh steaming pile from a dog and the folks who nanny moderate offers associate that with you being unprofessional and/or possibly taking idiots money who need a nanny on their offers to justify their lack of better judgement.

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • LinkkingLinkking Member
    edited June 2014

+1 for anal beads.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

In all seriousness mate (and don't curl into a ball), you're never going to get on LEB with your site in the state it's in now. The navigation is weird, there's at least one SSL cert with issues, you have private whois despite only being in business for a few months, and you appear to sell dresses.

• doughmanes said: I won't beat around the bush:

Nothing wrong with the billing area it works does the job whmcs standard no one cares they just want a good service.

• @Nekki the main site is http://hostingvps.pw i have 7 hosting companies in total the main one being hostingvps.pw been in business 2 years.

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited June 2014

sz1hosting said: @Nekki the main site is http://hostingvps.pw i have 7 hosting companies in total the main one being hostingvps.pw been in business 2 years.

Domain Name:HOSTINGVPS.PW
    Created On:2014-03-16T16:20:06.0Z
    Last Updated On:2014-03-21T16:27:11.0Z
    Expiration Date:2015-03-16T23:59:59.0Z

From wikipedia:

.pw is the country code top-level domain for Palau. It was originally delegated to the Pacific island nation of Palau in 1997.[1] It has since been redelegated a number of times, most recently by Directi, a group of businesses operating registrars among other Internet-related services, who rebranded it as the Professional Web. From March 25, 2013, domains under the .pw TLD are available to the general public.
  • sz1hostingsz1hosting Member
    edited June 2014

I started with a subdomain then sz1.eu then s-z1.com then lots of others.

• Mark_RMark_R Member

Sooo.. what exactly is a troll? would @sz1hosting fit that description?

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    Name    sz1
    Status   REGISTERED (What this means)
    Registered  July 2, 2013
    Expiry Date July 31, 2017
    Last update March 29, 2014, 10:08 am

Registry Domain ID: 1811277401_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
    Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com
    Registrar URL: www.enom.com
    Updated Date: 2014-01-07 09:02:01Z
    Creation Date: 2013-06-27 14:59:00Z
    Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-06-27 14:59:00Z

• Liam said: Are you based in Palau? If not, why are you using this extension?

?

• jvnadrjvnadr Member

Nekki said: It means I often insert analbeads, swearing and other inappropriate words (particularly sexual ones) while typing. I have a constantly running spellcheck at pissing work to avoid issues, but obviously I don't fucking have that on this ballbags site.

Now I can understand why you quit being moderator. No much sexual tense there, no time for non-sexual lame threads :P

• I did not say the domains are 2 years old i said i have been selling hosting over 2 years i started by selling friends hosting in person etc then moved on as i learned more.

• Also lets keep to the topic thread please and stop bashing me with bull.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

sz1hosting said: I did not say the domains are 2 years old i said i have been selling hosting over 2 years i started by selling friends hosting in person etc then moved on as i learned more.

There's an important distinction here; the year is the length of time YOU have been running the business, not the length of time selling hosting total. Therefore, if you want to post offers on LET, and be considered for LEB listing.

I'm not saying this to be mean to you, and this is not bull, this is a simple fact. You can ignore me if you wish, but should you choose to do so, you will never get on LEB and all your future LET offers will get pulled for breaching the rules.

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • sz1hosting said: Nothing wrong with the billing area it works does the job whmcs standard no one cares they just want a good service.

You're the one asking what's wrong and I've seen providers torn a part for worse looking billing areas. Try to give helpful information that they're beating around the bush with and won't specifically tell you, which sometimes plays into the whole "they only accept CC hosts" excuse.

I guess LE* has forgot the fancy websites with fancy designs and nice graphics which just as easily ripped off customers than sites like this.

As you can see, they're hung up on your TLD now. Just say "I thought it would help my SEO on this obscure TLD because I picked up what I thought was a great keyword"

• Liam said: Obviously if you were an English company you would use .co.uk, if .com/net wasn't available, and if you were Indonesian then you would use co.id right? I take it you live in Palau though. Must be a nice place to live.

I use the domain for its seo factor might switch to hostingandvps.com one day.

• LOL

@doughmanes said:
    As you can see, they're hung up on your TLD now. Just say "I thought it would help my SEO on this obscure TLD because I picked up what I thought was a great keyword"

Thanked by 2iKeyZ Mark_R
  • sz1hostingsz1hosting Member
    edited June 2014

Nekki said: length of time selling hosting total. Therefore, if you want to post offers on LET, and be considered for LEB listing.

I'm not saying this to be mean to you, and this is not bull, this is a simple fact. You can ignore me if you wish, but should you choose to do so, you will never get on LEB and all your future LET offers will get pulled for breaching the rules.

Ok then well if you put it like that 6 months.

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited June 2014

sz1hosting said: Ok then well if you put it like that 6 months.

Remove the whois protection then, or provide the company registration information.

Anus.

Edit: apologies, bollocking typing minge tourettes again.

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited June 2014

doughmanes said: As you can see, they're hung up on your TLD now. Just say "I thought it would help my SEO on this obscure TLD because I picked up what I thought was a great keyword"

sz1hosting said: I use the domain for its seo factor might switch to hostingandvps.com one day.

Quite literally the most awesome post combo in history.

Thanked by 3Liam iKeyZ Linkking
  • I prefer whois protection i can verify my site with admins like on other forums and sites.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

sz1hosting said: I prefer whois protection i can verify my site with admins like on other forums and sites.

The fact you combined that with a face palm aimed at me is utterly epic.

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@sz1hosting.com Which domain have you been selling services from for 6 months?

• @sz1hosting How old are you?

29 with a sense of humor.

Thanked by 1XxNisseGamerxX
  • Nekki said: @sz1hosting.com Which domain have you been selling services from for 6 months?

started with s-z1.com with awardspace reseller then moved on to sz1hosting.com bought my own servers then moved on to hostingandvps.com then hostingvps.pw i turned s-z1.com into a free hosting site also sz1.eu webs.pw sfcircle.com

• Liam said: Please, there are many free templates online, sort your websites out.

The sites are my own style of design though i will look into improving them when i have time.

Thanked by 1XxNisseGamerxX
This discussion has been closed.