Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lol@WHMCS order - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Lol@WHMCS order

2»

Comments

• @JoeMerit said: Wasn't very nice to publish the order details here.

"details", incomplete address, no phone.... /care

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@JoeMerit said: Wasn't very nice to publish the order details here. You dont know this guy or if he has even broken any laws.

As you can see, I have removed the address. I have left an email, probably related to the hacking group and some public random name. I did google it myself, nothing really. Not IP or anything private. I belive ti is okey, if someone else thinks that the infor should be removed, let me know. I will edit the post.

@Jack said: I wouldn't put it past you , they host .com/.ru on Atomiclayer's Romania server.

Couldnt really understand you. They are terminated on my side, if thats what you asked/said. And the information is already passed to Matt from WHMCS.

@Jack said: No I mean as you advertise on HF with atomiclayer , it's not 100% sure it would be fake..

Well, the whole thing makes this sitaution even funnier. Weren't they targeting the HF's hosts that are scamming/cheating/hosting illegal content and post it as a reason in hacking WHMCS? Why would they host with someone from there? Now that beeing said, I am slowly pulling off the market there.

• @Jack said: as it 404'd due to amount of traffic and gave a webmaster email as [email protected]

404 is caused by the recourse not existing.

• @Jack said: I forgot the error code but it came up with a CPanel error like an internal server error might of been 403

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_HTTP_status_codes#5xx_Server_Error

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@Jack said: I forgot the error code but it came up with a CPanel error like an internal server error might of been 403?

It was actually a 404, and happened on the boards.4chan.org domains. I suspect that they simply set up their cPanel account only for 4chan.org (for the redirect) and not for boards.4chan.org, which obviously led to a HTTP 404 on boards.4chan.org - after all, no user was associated with that particular hostname.

• So, if I come to Rusia, it would be dangerous? :(
    I don't know GErmany or even French

• beardbeard Member

@LiquidHost said: Maybe I should try and contact Matt from WHMCS and report this issue to him, so he can pass it for the case?

Snitches get stitches

• And your website isn't even down :D

• Hahahaha, funny with what happened to UGNazi.