Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SSD vs HDD - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SSD vs HDD

2»

Comments

• jcalebjcaleb Member

@prometeus said: Ask, if I can I'll reply :-)

i was curious about @marrco 's comment in general, not about the company. as for your company, im convinced myself that you're reliable host. maybe there is language barrier on my side, because im better explaining my point face to face =)

• marrcomarrco Member

@jcaleb I live in the north of Italy too, so I know who Prometeus is. And they locate their hardware in a very well know facility so it's quite easy for me to do all background checks. Add to that that IT is my $DAYJOB for more than 20 years so I know where to look to find more info about their business. I'm sure that if you spend some time investigating you will be able to find some really large customers powered by Prometeus. I tested quite a few different solutions they offer, and in the next few months I will be moving more resources (DNS and a few websites) I manage on on their biz vps, so i'm definitely confident they will be here next year, and still providing a great service.

• jcalebjcaleb Member
    edited June 2012

@marrco thanks man! that info is very helpful