Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ready2Frag.com || From $6 / month - 512MB Xeon E3-based Pure SSD KVM VM [Chicago, IL]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Ready2Frag.com || From $6 / month - 512MB Xeon E3-based Pure SSD KVM VM [Chicago, IL]

OSTKCabalOSTKCabal Member, Patron Provider
edited June 2014 in Offers

Hello from Ready2Frag! We are a relatively new but dedicated provider in the gaming, VPS, and dedicated server industry. We operate under a DBA of HostVenom, LLC. in New York, and colocate our hardware in the Steadfast Networks 725 S. Wells facility in Chicago, IL.

Our Offer

• KVM VPS // SolusVM Control Panel
  • 512MB Dedicated RAM
  • 1 CPU Core @ 3.30GHz
  • 7GB Pure SSD (RAID-10) Space
  • 1Gbps Shared Network Port
  • 500GB Monthly BW
  • 4Gbps / 4MPPS DDoS Protection
  • 1 IPv4 Address (Extra IPv4 for $2 / month)
  • 16 IPv6 Addresses
  • Located in Chicago, IL.

No, we are not a ColoCrossing reseller. We own and operate our own hardware as well as IP space.

$6 / month (512MB RAM)

ORDER NOW >>

Our Hardware

• Intel Xeon E3-1230v2
  • 32GB DDR3 ECC RAM
  • 4x 250GB Samsung 840 Evo SSDs
  • LSI MegaRAID 9271-4i (RAID-10)
  • 1Gbps Network Port

Our Network

Please consult our legal documents before ordering.

Have any questions for us?

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Please list the price of your plan in the offer.

• OSTKCabalOSTKCabal Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2014

@Nekki said:
    Please list the price of your plan in the offer.

Done, sorry about that. My first offer on LET.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

OSTKCabal said: Done, sorry about that. My first offer on LET.

Not quite, we need a clear price of the plan you're offering, 'from $6' isn't clear - it's either $6 or something else.

@Nekki said:
    Not quite, we need a clear price of the plan you're offering, 'from $6' isn't clear - it's either $6 or something else.

The plan itself is $6 / month. I'd like to make that clear, and have changed it in the post to match your requirements. Upgrades (Such as an extra IPv4 address, SSL, or cPanel VPS edition) can induce additional cost.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

That's fine, so long as the base price of the plan is clear and below $7, you're good. Best of luck with the offer.

@Nekki said:
    That's fine, so long as the base price of the plan is clear and below $7, you're good. Best of luck with the offer.

Thank you much, it's appreciated.