Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kimsufi - do they charge for setup?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Kimsufi - do they charge for setup?

Hello,

Is it true that kimsufi servers now cost setup charges? I thought it was just server price.

Comments

• akzakz Member

what does the site say?

• Yes,

There is a setup fee.

It is shown at the bottom of the pages :).

• mrindimrindi Member

Well some time back they were not charging for setup. Such greediness.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited June 2014

mrindi said: Well some time back they were not charging for setup. Such greediness.

Such dumbassery, the website tells you right there that they charge a setup fee (in bold red letters), did you really need to create a forum thread to "confirm" that?

Thanked by 1marrco
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@mrindi said:
    Well some time back they were not charging for setup. Such greediness.

It's not greediness, it's to avoid the huge churn rates of people signing up for a server for a month then dropping it once they'd done torrenting or whatever.

• mrindimrindi Member

I am not confirming this. I am just telling/asking that previously i have not seen any charges for setup fees (or was they charging for setup fees). If this looks spam, i request moderator to close this thread.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@mrindi said:
    I am not confirming this. I am just telling/asking that previously i have not seen any charges for setup fees (or was they charging for setup fees). If this looks spam, i request moderator to close this thread.

It looks more 'twat' than 'spam', but you can still have the lock.

Thanked by 2Liam definedcode
This discussion has been closed.