Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who's interested in an E3-1276 v3? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Who's interested in an E3-1276 v3?

2»

Comments

• tchentchen Member

@Infinity580 said:
    Intel: hmmm why should we not put the same CPU's with different names on the market ? I guess there are enought dumb people would belive in that and buy the new one. Like iPhone, every year people comming into stores and buy the same shit agin just bit different. YAY capitalism.

It's a supply line/bug tracking thing. When a new line comes out, they seem to always increment the number just so bug reports on inventories don't get commingled. This has already happened with the N2830 which is merely a revamped/bug fixed N2820. My guess is, they've made some drastic internal modifications to be able to bin chips from the same wafer as x5L.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@tchen ah bugfixing? Wait, if something breaks down i send it back in the first 2 Years and tell them its your fault fix it or i gonna bitch you. So i dont see really a reason for that Releases.

• SpeedyKVMSpeedyKVM Banned, Member

90% of clients who demand the latest CPU don't actually need more than a celeron 2ghz*

• completely made up, but I'm pretty sure it's somewhat true.
  • @Incero said:
    90% of clients who demand the latest CPU don't actually need more than a celeron 2ghz*

I think that goes hand in hand with the "90% of clients who demand SSD ...."