Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LoveVPS dead/not responding? [Resolved]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LoveVPS dead/not responding? [Resolved]

ParallaxParallax Member
edited June 2012 in General

Sitting here on day 3 after ordering a VPS and I haven't received anything: no communication, no response to my multiple tickets. Is LoveVPS dead? Debating doing a chargeback on PayPal, would that even work?

UPDATE: Issue has been sorted out with LoveVPS.

Comments

• I'm pretty sure there not dead, I'll bump matt for you.

• Hello,

Can you send me an email on [email protected] with your order number, HostBill is having some issues for us at the moment.

• ParallaxParallax Member
    edited June 2012

@Jack: Yeah, LoveVPS.com / mylovevps.com

• @Parallax said: @Jack: Yeah, LoveVPS.com / mylovevps.com

Yes thats us, as I say drop me a PM on here or email me and I will get you sorted out.

• @LV_Matt: Emailed. I wonder how many other orders were affected by this Hostbill 'bug' O_O

• @Jack said: I have to say your UK KVM's are Amazing and well worth the money!

Thanks for your recommendation.

@Parallax said: @LV_Matt: Emailed. I wonder how many other orders were affected by this Hostbill 'bug' O_O

I suspect we are not the only one, we did ask HostBill regarding this issue and received no comment regarding this, tickets being deleted from there system when we queried why select client numbers just froze HostBills client area up. They are 100% aware of this issue as we have highlighted it on a number of occasions.

• LV_MattLV_Matt Member
    edited June 2012

Hello,

I have issued you a full refund, and I apologize for the inconvenience caused. I am working on re-creating you another account with us and also issuing you with a $10.00 credit.

Can Parallax confirm it has been resolved to his satisfaction.

Thanked by 1Parallax
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran
    Expand: I suspect we are not the only one, we did ask HostBill regarding this issue and received no comment regarding this, tickets being deleted from there system when we queried why select client numbers just froze HostBills client area up.

Man i'm betting everyone in a mad rush to leave WHMCS for hostbill is loving it right now!!

Francisco

Thanked by 1Aldryic
  • @Francisco said: Man i'm betting everyone in a mad rush to leave WHMCS for hostbill is loving it right now!!

I remember all those who thought HostBill was just a decompiled WHMCS.

Thanked by 1klikli
  • @Francisco said: Man i'm betting everyone in a mad rush to leave WHMCS for hostbill is loving it right now!!

Wait till you ask them about QuickMachines, I asked them about that and got banned for a week.

• @LV_Matt got me up and running, thanks for the quick response. Hopefully this Hostbill nonsense gets ironed out by their devs sooner rather than later.

• @Jack said: Explain.

QuickMachines was a project of there to replace SolusVM. Mainly orientated around Xen, then mysteriously licenses where cancelled and the project was cancelled.

I opened a ticket at HostBill, got deleted with no response.

Opened another same response again.

So then posted on forum got removed and banned. So submitted a support ticket and finally got a reply saying that QuickMachines lead developer had left.

Thanked by 1DeletedUser
  • @LV_Matt said: QuickMachines was a project of there to replace SolusVM. Mainly orientated around Xen, then mysteriously licenses where cancelled and the project was cancelled.

I wondered what happened to that.