Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Onra Host - Our Random Sunday SSD VPS Giveaway/Contest - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Onra Host - Our Random Sunday SSD VPS Giveaway/Contest

2»

Comments

• trexostrexos Member

@ftpit said:
    really!! you were 5th even when you visited this page o_O

Nah I meant opening the page, doing something else than answering the questions and posting it. Then you don't see other response. After reloading you do though.

• BradBrad Member

@trexos said:

Slow typer, huh? Or did you use Bing?

• @Brad said:

Errrrr....wrong on both.

He went to ask jeeves haha

• SpiritSpirit Member

ftpit said: Do you consider it as offer ?

Can't decide to be honest, however if we're going to see more of that in future, threads will be considered as marketing/offer for sure ;-)

/sink

Thanked by 2support123 laaev
  • Well, the first thing I'm thinking was copy paste the first post and how to modify it lol

• add_iTadd_iT Member

@OnraHost said:
    The winners are FtpIt_Radi Kupol cassa - Message me your VPS choice :)

Drehmini and add_iT - I'll throw in a free 256MB/6GB SSD VPS for three months just for participating in the first contest. Message me as well for details on how to sign up.

Also question 7 was "True". Where did anybody find something different on this?

Pmed

• @sirmbhe said:
    Well, the first thing I'm thinking was copy paste the first post and how to modify it lol

It was just a quick thing ;). The next contest will be better..I promise haha

• add_iTadd_iT Member

Got one

Thanks for the VPS, really nice ;)

• @add_iT No problem! Glad we could give back to the community like this :)