Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Review of Nodesmart - Cheap VPS and other Hosting Service Provider!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Review of Nodesmart - Cheap VPS and other Hosting Service Provider!

SykooSykoo Member

Hello everyone!
I'd like to post up a review of a VPS provider that I've been using for past year without any problem, and suggest them to you!
The company is called for Nodesmart, and is known for having extremely cheap hosting plans. The benefits you get for purchasing any plan from them, are just absolutely amazing! I've tested some other VPS companies before I got introduced into Nodesmart, but haven't been happier than this!
Their support is amazing with the fact that they work really really hard in order to make their customers happy, for example their support team is always contactable. You can talk to them anytime you want, and they're all really friendly - especially to people like me, who does not have alot of knowledge in these stuff (I've just bough VPS' before, haven't really built my own or something, so that's why I'm calling myself a newbie :)).
Their uptime is 24/7 except the times they're improving their servers, which is exactly something needed! Here is their cheapest plan available:

> CPU:  1 Cores
    > RAM:  512 MB
    > HDD:  30 GB
    > Bandwidth:    Unmetered
    > Network:  10 mb/s
    > Network Burst:    100 mb/s
    > IPv4 Address: 1
    > Operating System: Linux or Windows
    > Price:    £3.00 pm

Of course they have better plans with much bigger CPU etc, which you can check out by visiting their website at: www.nodesmart.com

Here is also a frequently asked question to hosting providers:
"What can I host on these servers?"
I've been testing out different stuff, and can confirm that:

*Games
*Websites
*Applications
*Servers
*Bots

And anything you'd want to host!

Why did I choose Nodesmart?
Basically, I found their servers to be fast, their uptimes are perfect, their support team is always there to help you (everyone is well-trained "knowledge full" people who've been working with these stuff for years), they set-up your server(s) really quickly and last but not least, you get to do WHATEVER you want with your server(s)! They do not limit your resources or abilities!

Here is also a speedcheck from my VPS that I use from Nodesmart:

It's not a really expensive package, obviously better results are available depending on what you buy!

Thank you so much for reading this review, I hope it helped at least some of you guys! I really do suggest Nodesmart for their benefits! Thank you guys so much for the time you gave into reading my review, I hope it was understandable and well-written! Don't forget to contact Nodesmart for further and more information about their plans, and/or if you need any help! :)

Comments

• SykooSykoo Member

By the way, the picture of Speedtest did not work to post for some reason, so I'll try to post a screencap here:
    http://gyazo.com/27d3ed36ee12ce8437a0d17214613eca

• alanromanoalanromano Banned
    edited June 2014

This review reeks of shilling or at least a "more than friendly" relationship with the provider. I'd love to hear:

1) Why did you decide to post a FAQ?

2) This is your first time on this forum (at least that's what I gathered from your profile). What made you decide to write a review?

3) Why is there not a single negative aspect to your review?

4) Why does your review read like a promotion for NodeSmart?

said: Don't forget to contact Nodesmart for further and more information about their plans, and/or if you need any help! :)

said: Their uptime is 24/7 except the times they're improving their servers, which is exactly something needed!

What do you have to say about all of this?

• SykooSykoo Member

Well, this is just a review of my honest personal opinions about Nodesmart. And alanromano, I said in the beginning: I'm here to review and suggest you. Which means that I'll of course give their site to you, and make you feel comfortable if you got any questions so that you can ask them instead of me. I have not found any cons of Nodesmart yet, tho I've been using their servers for a year now! And I wrote this review as I know that Nodesmart is a provider that really deserves more customers, and I thought as I like them really much, I'll write a review so that I can help them back :)
    I do not understand what you exactly mean with FAQ?

• SykooSykoo Member

@serverian said:

Well, believe it or not, I've been using their servers and I'm more than happy that I even got introduced to them. I stick to my own opinions and write everything I think about them :)

• ben78ben78 Member

I don't know if it's your company or not, but if it is, it might be smarter to introduce it as your company (or as edis came here ;) )

• LESLES Member

Word "Nodesmart" 7 times used in this wall of text.