Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Dedicated Servers (GPU, i5)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Dedicated Servers (GPU, i5)

Hello! I am looking for cheap Dedicated Servers that has GPU in it or i5 Servers that has integrated Intel HD 4000+ Graphics!
Thanks for the answers.

Comments

• FlorisFloris Member
    edited June 2014

SoYouStart,

http://www.soyoustart.com/fr/serveurs-game/ i5 one, has Intel HD Graphics 4600. Normal price when out of beta will be 40 EU /month

• xalyyxalyy Member

@Floris said:
    SoYouStart,

http://www.soyoustart.com/fr/serveurs-game/ i5 one, has Intel HD Graphics 4600. Normal price when out of beta will be 40 EU /month

When do they restock?
    Thanks

• GunterGunter Member
    edited June 2014

@xalyy said:
    Thanks

When they're out of beta.

• rds100rds100 Member

So is the GPU or built in graphis all that matters for you? Anything else important? CPU? HDD? RAM? Bandwidth? Location?

And most importantly, what's your budget?

• xalyyxalyy Member

@rds100 said:
    So is the GPU or built in graphis all that matters for you? Anything else important? CPU? HDD? RAM? Bandwidth? Location?

And most importantly, what's your budget?

CPU: Minimum i3 or a new Dual Core cpu
    RAM: At least 4-8GB
    HDD: Well 60GB SSD would do it but it can be HDD also
    Bandwith: Doesn't really matter, 100GB at least

Budget: Cheapest possible.

• rds100rds100 Member

@xalyy is this built in graphics good enough for you - "Intel HD Graphics – GT1, 10 execution units, up to 184 GFLOPS at 1150 MHz"?

• xalyyxalyy Member

@rds100 said:
    xalyy is this built in graphics good enough for you - "Intel HD Graphics – GT1, 10 execution units, up to 184 GFLOPS at 1150 MHz"?

I prefer something like this: "HD Graphics 4000 – 16 execution units and additional features,[b] up to 332.8 GFLOPS at 1300 MHz"
    Or above that.

• Corrent me if I made an mistake, but I guess you want to run Intel Quick Sync with this machine?
    SYS is a good choice.

BTW, I am very interested in how to run Intel Quick Sync with Linux. Any suggestions on how to do that?

• xalyyxalyy Member

@superwbd said:
    Corrent me if I made an mistake, but I guess you want to run Intel Quick Sync with this machine?
    SYS is a good choice.

BTW, I am very interested in how to run Intel Quick Sync with Linux. Any suggestions on how to do that?

No it is needed for gaming purpose.

• @xalyy said:

OVH is always stable, if you can live with 100M hard cap.

I would recommend it, though I do not have any box there myself...

• FlorisFloris Member

superwbd said: if you can live with 100M hard cap.

The box I quoted comes with 250Mbps ;)

• xalyyxalyy Member

@Floris said:
    SoYouStart,

Guys I'm looking for something like that. It would be awesome! Thanks

• NavynNavyn Member

Check wholesaleinternet,quickpacket,datashack hope this may help you.

• sdessdes Member

We offer a dedicated server with a dedicated GPU (i7 4770, 32GB & Nvidia Quadro 2000D), but it might outrun your budget...

May i ask you what are you planning to do? because we have designed this server for HPC and / or video encoding

• @xalvy said that it is for gaming purpose @sdes

• xalyyxalyy Member

Yes its for gaming purpose. Also I not need designer GPU I only need an integrated intel HD 4000+ GPU which has the i5 4th and i7 3th and 4th generation.
    Thanks!

• xalyyxalyy Member

Also I found an i7 3770 with 16GB ram for 70$.
    So I am looking for below that price!

• What do you mean "for gaming"? For a game server? What game server needs a GPU?

Not trying to call you out or anything, curious...

• zevuszevus Member
    edited June 2014

hetzner ex40 is i7-4770 with 32GB of RAM for ~$55 a month after paying $55 setup fee.

or just get Intel Core i7-3770 9445 16 GB 2 x 3 TB 45.00 € 39h 37m

off the robot for no setup fee and about $50 a month (remove VAT, convert EU to USD)

you can also get i5-4570's for around $40 a month off seflow.it