Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LFCVPS: 35% off, 2x ram, 2x bandwidth, 11 FREE backups - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LFCVPS: 35% off, 2x ram, 2x bandwidth, 11 FREE backups

13»

Comments

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited June 2012

@CVPS_Chris you're just pathetic. Do you really think that people will take you serious as with each new post you make bigger and bigger buffoon from yourself?
    You derailing this thread from beginning. For what? You don't have style, neither support in your trolling and yet you keep going and going... If you go through comments in this thread you may notice that no one really appreciated your appearance in this thread. Get yourself together and stop act like a jerk.

Thanked by 3jcaleb joshin Inglar
  • CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

@Spirit said: @CVPS_Chris you're just pathetic. Do you really think that people will take you serious as with each new post you make bigger and bigger buffoon from yourself?

You derailing this thread from beginning. For what? You don't have style, neither support in your trolling and yet you keep going and going... If you go through comments in this thread you may notice that no one really appreciated your appearance in this thread. Get yourself together and stop act like a jerk.

Think what you may like, funny thing everyone takes me pretty serious. If they didnt I wouldnt be here gaining new clients everyday. Besides yourself and jeff who else has really said anything? No one.

You didnt need to come in this thread at all either, but you decided to. So who is really better here?

• ParallaxParallax Member
    edited June 2012

From the view of a third party, all I see is someone trying to trash his competitor. It's great that your company is worth hundreds of thousands of dollars, but clearly money doesn't buy class.

If you aren't willing to show your financials and your only answer is "oh we can do things other companies can't because we're MAGICAL" when people are asking you questions in this thread, it's really not your place to try to get others (LFCVPS in this case) to do the same.

I'm signing up for a VPS w/ these guys, will post a review.

• @CVPS_Chris said: Like I said, we do things other hosts cannot.

Okay, I'm sorry, no other host can do things you can do? So you're just special?

• SatelliteSatellite Member
    edited June 2012

Wow, trashing both LFCVPS and Prometeus for no reason in the same thread. Stay classy, @CVPS_Chris.

I'd love to know what wizardry you employ that makes you the only people in the world who can do what you do.

@CVPS_Chris said: I think your missing the point, I am not talking about the price of his plans ( to be honest they are not that great ). I am pointing out the hardware he is putting them on

Gee, one Xen provider saying another Xen provider's prices aren't that great. Surely there's no bias in this statement? Ulterior motives? NO WAY.

@CVPS_Chris said: I do not need to explain myself to you, or show you my costs. The only way someone will ever find out our costs is if they decide they want to try and buy us and sign an NDA.

Your prices are unsustainable and you're going to go bankrupt sooner rather than later.

See, I can make baseless statements with no evidence or knowledge of your operation to back them up too! This is fun.

Here's a fun fact: If you don't have to explain yourself to anyone or show anyone your costs, neither does anyone else. The hypocrisy inherent in your posting is just... fantastic.

While you're at it, learn some humility and modesty instead of prancing around and being cocky and treating people like shit, lest it come back to bite you in the proverbial ass. You're really not doing a great job of inspiring faith in your maturity right now with your actions in this thread against both LFCVPS and Prometeus.

And I say this as a (concerned) ChicagoVPS customer.

• MikeInMikeIn Member

Any plan that can be fit for this.

www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/3228/low-budget-vps-need-help#Item_13

• MikeInMikeIn Member

www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/3228/low-budget-vps-need-help

• MikeInMikeIn Member

• MikeInMikeIn Member

• MikeInMikeIn Member

I am sorry I was not spamming it occured by my fault.

• I like the backup feature and rDNS via the client area.