Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Edis.at review - GREAT
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Edis.at review - GREAT

apollo15apollo15 Member
edited June 2012 in General

Hello,

I'm a very satisfied Edis.at customer so I just thought I'd thank them publicly here at LET for everything they have done for me and my company. I posted a thread 2 weeks ago or so where I was looking for a RIPE LIR that would be interested to help my company to apply for PI space at RIPE.

I contacted William over inbox as he already offered that to another member here. He kindly accepted to help us, provided GREAT support for everything we needed, explained RIPE policies and all(and trust me, RIPE requires a LOT of documents / growth graphs etc). The whole process was done fairly fast(7 days) and RIPE approved our IP range. Edis guys are always at hand when you need them and after this I will be sure to use Edis.at for my low-end / budget VPS needs in the future.

Many thanks to Edis team and William. You guys are top notch :)
Kind Regards

Comments

• Related question: Does anyone know how to check bandwidth usage on an EDIS VPS? (KVM, if that matters)

• nabonabo Member

vnstat

• Thats not going to tell me how much bandwidth I've already used, which is what I need to know.

• nabonabo Member
    edited June 2012

AFAIK, you can't. That's why I always use vnstat.

• @antiven said: Does anyone know how to check bandwidth usage on an EDIS VPS? (KVM, if that matters)

You can't, only we can for now :(