Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

mybb.com hacked - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

mybb.com hacked

2»

Comments

• AldryicAldryic Member
    edited May 2012

@SpeakWhatsReal said: You are sadly misinformed if you don't think SQL injections are hacking. A SQL Injection is hacking no matter how bad you sugar coat it. Ofcourse if you create the script or find it out yourself and not using some other random script's online.

I'm coining a phrase that's likely older than you are. This is hacking. What you're referring to has been referred to as 'hacking' by the uninformed and parrots. Do you even know what the HOI is?

A little more info for you: if you need a 'script' (whether having to write it yourself, or download someone else's garbage) to perform an SQL inject, than 'skiddie' is the nicest term that can be applied. Many of us that do know how to perform (and defend against) SQL Injects, variable injects, and other security methods that are more than just buzzwords do not use the term 'hacker' to describe such activity.

Can I perform SQL injections? Yes.
    Can I exploit weakly-written web code with GET variables? Yes.
    Can I compromise weak systems, either via traditional access or the daemons running on the box ("rooting")? Yes.
    Can I do more than just repeat media terminology when referencing basic network security? Yes.

Am I a hacker? Not by traditional definition, as I do not share the code that I write for everyone else to use.

• MrAndroidMrAndroid Member
    edited May 2012

I know in the UK (might do it in other english speaking countries), we say "Oh i'm going to hack it together" or "I'll start hacking away at it", as meaning to put something together rather quickly.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

I'm a hacker because I like free stuff.

Thanked by 2Aldryic TheHackBox
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Nope, you are just cheap :P

• EddyEddy Member
    edited May 2012

He did only hacked via simple idea on social engineering!

Some hackers group hacked his account UGNazi.com + all of his emails

!(http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/109/howithasbeenhacked.png/)

!(http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/100/72546334.png/)

!(http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/40/93201145.png/)

!(http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/109/howithasbeenhacked.png/)

And now it's only time to publish this hacking news xD! guys don't tweet or publish any information for the next 24hours please, and don't ask me how i get this information ;), am a security researcher and a hosting CEO ..;p

Cheers!

• Them image links are weird.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

I dont get it... ugnazi got hacked? By social engineering.. again?! What happens with these providers now, dont they check IP or call the person?

• EddyEddy Member
    edited May 2012

Yes! Bypassed Cloudflare security and pwn his little ass, this n00b don't have a shit...

Only let people think that he have a 0d4y exploit for whmcs, bla bla, and he don't have nothing... only social hacking by simple idea and get the worrest happen then!

http://t.co/H8qspe44

*The images has been updated above.

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@raindog308 said: What reasoning?

"hacktivism" has always been nonsense. It's nothing more than "hey, look at me, look at me!"

Please don't throw all of hacktivism on a pile because a bunch of morons decides they want to be famous.

@SpeakWhatsReal said: I think sql injection for web related app's is called "Hacking" I think decrypting file systems and dll programs/etc/etc is called "Cracking".

I might be wrong though :P

Breaking things is cracking, making things is hacking... that's probably the best summary. Additionally, I absolutely have to agree with

@Aldryic said: 'Hacking' is a term that no longer applies in today's world of licensing, trademarks, and other possessive hoarding. Go do some research on men like Stallman if you want to know what a real hacker is. There are damn few left.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@joepie91 said: a bunch of morons decides they want to be famous.

a.k.a. Anonymous skiddies

• JTRJTR Member

@Aldryic said: Go do some research on men like Stallman if you want to know what a real hacker is.

Sure, but I wouldn't call him a good example when he eats his own toe cheese.

• u4iau4ia Member

Eccentricity is often associated with genius, intellectual giftedness, or creativity.
    I think that fits :)

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@raindog308 said: a.k.a. Anonymous skiddies

You think the existence of skids pretending to be hacktivists started with Anonymous or something?

• @joepie91 said: You think the existence of skids pretending to be hacktivists started with Anonymous or something?

Yeah

Thanked by 1jar