Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pure SSD KVM in LA! 10 Free Trial Units! Starting @ $14/year | $5/month - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Pure SSD KVM in LA! 10 Free Trial Units! Starting @ $14/year | $5/month

2»

Comments

• @fb23 said:
    Well, I have been trying to order one all night last night after you said you would put 10 more online, with no success, I was hopping you just delayed the release... Too bad for me...

We will be bringing out KVM SSD in New York online today some time, so check up on this thread and I'll throw up 5 more trial units in our New York location so you can grab one if you're quick enough!

• no more free trial available

• @jenglotbae said:
    no more free trial available

Look the comment above your.

• 5 New York trial units coming up within the next hour, be ready!

• Trial units are up for New York! Use the same order link & coupon code as in the original post.

It is now on the order form for all paid products as well, simply use the "Location" drop down box.

In addition, we'll have our regular (non SSD) kvm product line rolled out within the next 24 hours, so if you're looking for a KVM with more disk space, you can pick one of those up.

Enjoy!

• @123Systems said:
    Trial units are up for New York! Use the same order link & coupon code as in the original post.

It is now on the order form for all paid products as well, simply use the "Location" drop down box.

In addition, we'll have our regular (non SSD) kvm product line rolled out within the next 24 hours, so if you're looking for a KVM with more disk space, you can pick one of those up.

Enjoy!

Non SSD in NY also?

• 123Systems123Systems Member
    edited June 2014

All of the ones in this advertisement are Pure SSD, but we'll be releasing our regular (Non SSD) KVM packages within the next 24 hours, so we'll be able to offer much more disk space on these packages.

The initial release of the Non-SSD KVM packages will indeed be in New York.

• edited June 2014

New York:

root@server:~# sh bench.sh
    CPU model :  QEMU Virtual CPU version (cpu64-rhel6)
    Number of cores : 2
    CPU frequency :  2099.998 MHz
    Total amount of ram : 502 MB
    Total amount of swap : 511 MB
    System uptime :   1:12,
    Download speed from CacheFly: 14.3MB/s
    Download speed from Coloat, Atlanta GA: 38.7MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Dallas, TX: 2.53MB/s
    Download speed from Linode, Tokyo, JP: 4.40MB/s
    Download speed from i3d.net, Rotterdam, NL: 10.2MB/s
    Download speed from Leaseweb, Haarlem, NL: 13.7MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Singapore: 1.66MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Seattle, WA: 14.4MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, San Jose, CA: 3.05MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Washington, DC: 64.9MB/s
    I/O speed :  1.0 GB/s

http://www.speedtest.net/result/3572039638.png

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran

Hi, @123Systems, I need your help, the details already sent you by PM, thanks :)

btw, currently the I/O and Network of these "SSD KVM" is awesome.

Thanked by 1XxNisseGamerxX
  • out of stock -_-

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran

@123Systems said:

dear sir, both the pm and ticket are no reply above 1 day, the thing is really anxious, please help me ...