Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHMC SPAM
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WHMC SPAM

RandyRandy Member
edited May 2012 in Help

i am very pissed. anyone got the script to block the eval php Code spam? my whmcs is the updated and newest version.

i did block the base64 code in whmcs as subject and i did bock the php too but it is still coming in like no one business.

Comments

• AldryicAldryic Member

Just write a hook to auto-delete any ticket submitted with the span in the subject or message.

• <?php
    $checkvars = array('subject','message');
    foreach ($checkvars AS $checkvar) if (strpos($_REQUEST[$checkvar],'{php}')!==false) die("We're sorry, but you cannot use \"{php}\" in a ticket submission as this is currently being used in exploit attempts.  If you do have a legitimate issue, please press the back 
    button in your browser and then change any instances of \"{php}\" to \"(php)\" so that your ticket may be submitted.  Keep in mind that in the event that you're trying to exploit our system, that neither {php} nor (php) will function.");
    ?>
    Thanked by 1DeletedUser
  • RandyRandy Member

@dmmcintyre3 and where do i put that?

• includes/hooks

Thanked by 1Randy
  • RandyRandy Member

Thanks works like no one else business :)

• RandyRandy Member

is there anyway i can log that users IP also?

• RandyRandy Member

nvm i think there is a need, lol