Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any good colo <50 ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any good colo <50 ?

dnwkdnwk Member

Any good colo <50 ?

Thanked by 1geekalot

Comments

• OliverOliver Member, Host Rep

No

• dnwkdnwk Member

How about Sentris?

• syscsysc Member

Reach out to ceniks.com, depending on power/bw requirements they can probably work with you.

FDCServers also at least used to have a 39$/mo package up to 4U but not sure if they still offer that.

joesdatacenter has prices in that range a little more than 50 but close.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

I can offer that, paid for a year, 1U, unmettered for 1 gbps port but 250 only guaranteed, 1 IPv4, IPv6 available. Alternatively, 100 $ setup fee and can go monthly.
    Romania/Voxility. Remote hands available, KVM on request, but it is better to use own IPMI if nothing is broken physically, KVM might take some time.
    Network is pretty good, it is included in Black's test so you can run that with EU batch from many places.

• dnwkdnwk Member

@Maounique said:
    I can offer that, paid for a year, 1U, unmettered for 1 gbps port but 250 only guaranteed, 1 IPv4, IPv6 available. Alternatively, 100 $ setup fee and can go monthly.
    Romania/Voxility. Remote hands available, KVM on request, but it is better to use own IPMI if nothing is broken physically, KVM might take some time.
    Network is pretty good, it is included in Black's test so you can run that with EU batch from many places.

I probably won't ship my server to Romannia

Well, you didnt say you are on another continent, otherwise, within EU, shipments are pretty cheap. I got 36 Kgs from Belgium at 40 Eur.

• RyanDRyanD Member

Our $49, 1U, 1A, 10mbps on 100mbps port was one of the original sub $50 plans, still available as always :)

10 mbps :o Do you still get orders for that?

• rds100rds100 Member
    edited June 2014

Nevermind.

• SpeedBusSpeedBus Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2014

Might be able to work out something for that price if its a low power server, 1Amp or lesser.

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

@dnwk What kind of equipment are you trying to colo?

• We can do 1U 1A 10TB @ 100mbit for $49/month in Dallas.

• RyanDRyanD Member

@Maounique said:
    10 mbps :o Do you still get orders for that?

All the time, the vast majority of users never exceed 10mbps 95%

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Try contacting @qps in ATL, strong recommend.

Thanked by 1qps
  • What are the power requirements on this colo? Ours start at $19.95 per month and $15 per amp over the initial 1 Amp 120V included

• I saw an ad for Hurricane Electric on a colocation deal for 1U, $49 a month.

• dnwkdnwk Member

@eddynetweb said:
    I saw an ad for Hurricane Electric on a colocation deal for 1U, $49 a month.

Where did you saw it?

• Dacentec colo is pretty cheap: $40

1U
    2 Amps / 120V
    10 TB bandwidth on 1 Gig port
    /29 IPv4 with Justification
    Free IP KVM loan on request
    Free racking and installation.
    Free simple remote hands
    Remote Reboot
  • @dnwk said:
    Where did you saw it?

I saw it on a website ad while browsing. Not sure if the deal still exists.

• lowendcolo.com still up for sale! :p