Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warning! Warning! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Warning! Warning!

13»

Comments

• ATHKATHK Member

PayPal dispute.

• nice pic :P

• ATHK said: PayPal dispute.

Ok.I Will Open dispute. Thanks

• ATHKATHK Member

Next time try looking at some reviews before purchasing any service.

LET/LEB also has a most popular providers list which I would advise looking at.

Thanked by 1AsankaR
  • so did the mods make a final call on this one ?

• dammugly said: so did the mods make a final call on this one ?

What do you mean 'final call'?

Also, nice necro.

Thanked by 2samczsun wych
  • Nekki said: Also, nice necro.

"Also, nice necro." .. well i would imagine the guys at LET would like to be a little more proactive before another corpse ?

"What do you mean 'final call'?" .. i guess i was asking if someone looked into the matter a little or everything got swept under the rug ?

i mean if there is someone blatantly taking let users for a proverbial ride i am sure more than a few people might be interested ?

regards,
    Ugly

• dammugly said: "Also, nice necro." .. well i would imagine the guys at LET would like to be a little more proactive before another corpse ?

"What do you mean 'final call'?" .. i guess i was asking if someone looked into the matter a little or everything got swept under the rug ?

Let's be fair, you've got 4 volunteers working here, and 1 paid member of staff; between us, we don't have the time to chase down every single complaint made against a host, and generally speaking the community is pretty good at doing so anyway.

In this particular instance, the complainer was a known trouble maker who is banned for ignoring forum rules and repeatedly making new accounts. Therefore I doubt anyone took much interest in his claims.

• dammuglydammugly Member
    edited December 2014

@nekki
    first of all ..thank you for the post .. i honestly didnt know that

second .. good to hear about the issue .. atleast throws a little more light for me personally.

and lastly ..anytime i can help with something .. just holler .

regards,
    Ugly

• I just find it odd that the op was still willing to make business with someone that supposedly hacked his PayPal account.

• /start rant

funnily enough i THINK i know why OP might be paranoid ..

there are some folks here when you try to get them on phone they dont want to talk , no skype , etc ..( i am aware this can lead to abuse , but i am talking about one time emergency type situation )

then when their name on incoming emails changes around 15+ times in 2 days
    and on top of that a paypal account you have used to pay them suddenly ( as in first time in 7+ years ) gets a "phishing" email , something like click here to reset you password etc .

/rant

maybe OP experienced something like that ? who knows .

• dammugly said: maybe OP experienced something like that ? who knows .

Wat. The screenshots clearly show the mails. No phishing attempt whatsoever.

If someone signs up with a company and then discovers a bit later that an email address was added to their PayPal account, the domain using the same name servers as the company...

• @4n0nx .. damm i am sorry i missed the screenshots till now