Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[DE/EU] KVM VPS - Xeon E3 HW - Native IPv6 - 1st Month FREE + more!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[DE/EU] KVM VPS - Xeon E3 HW - Native IPv6 - 1st Month FREE + more!

Ash_HawkridgeAsh_Hawkridge Member
edited May 2012 in Offers

We are a UK based internet service provider specializing in full hardware virtualization powered by Linux-KVM.

Our highly affordable virtual dedicated servers are hosted on top of the range Supermicro hardware on a private multi-redundant network within the Equinix data facility in Dusseldorf, Germany. Its simple really, we love servers (And it shows). All of our hypervisor nodes are configured from the best components available and are built to our exact requirements, with performance and reliability in mind every step of the way.

We are so sure that you will love our services that we offer a 7 day money back guarantee with all our virtual servers, no questions asked. We can also offer a free 24 hour trial, just get in touch with us to find out more.

Hardware Overview
Xeon E3-1240 "Sandy Bridge" CPU's
4x 500GB RAID10 Storage Array
Adaptec Hardware RAID Controller (With BBU)
Supermicro Chassis/Motherboards
32GB DDR/3 RAM with ECC

Network Overview
Equinix Data Facility (Düsseldorf)
Private Multi-redundant Network (AS29141)
Native IPv4/IPv6 Connectivity
Bandwidth From Level3, Tinet and Lambdanet
Hardware Nodes Connected Via 100Mbit (Fully Burstable)

Test IPv4 :: 130.255.191.4
Test IPv6 :: 2a02:0e00:ffff:ffe1:0000:0000:0000:0002
100MB Test File :: http://dusseldorf.getkvm.com/100mb.test

Account Features
Linux-KVM "Full Hardware" Virtualization
100% Guaranteed Resources, Zero Overselling
SolusVM VPS Management Interface
1 Dedicated IPv4 and 5 Dedicated IPv6 Addresses
Windows, Linux and FreeBSD Support
Upload Your Own ISO/Operating System
7 Day Money Back Guarantee

What's Allowed?
- VPN
- Private Proxies
- IRC (Apart from eggdrops)

KVM Tiny
128MB RAM
8GB RAID10 HDD
1x E3-1240 CPU Core
250GB Monthly Transfer
= £5.70/quarter (£3.80 for your first quarter with promo code LETSPECIAL01)
https://getkvm.com/portal/cart.php?a=add&pid=1

KVM Small
256MB RAM
10GB RAID10 HDD
1x E3-1240 CPU Core
500GB Monthly Transfer
= £3.80/month (£3.50 per month with promo code LETSPECIAL02)
https://getkvm.com/portal/cart.php?a=add&pid=6

Comments

• DanielMDanielM Member

U started a new company already Ash? thought u left the industry

• FreekFreek Member

I thought the same... You said you didn't have any motivation any more?

• @Freek said: I thought the same... You said you didn't have any motivation any more?

Show me where i said that?

One of the reasons i sold was to focus purely on a KVM brand.

• DanielMDanielM Member

@GetKVM-Ash said: One of the reasons i sold was to focus purely on a KVM brand.

One question. why is your site hosted in romania?

• Its not, its the IP (From intoVPS). Our website is actually hosted in London.

• DanielMDanielM Member

Ahh okay. Just this came up

http://screensnapr.com/v/RBpOSQ.jpg

• Yep i know, i think all of there IPs are the same since our master is hosted in NL and that also reports back as Romania.

• SpiritSpirit Member

Your secondary domain http://getkvm.net/ is fun :) but it would be better to forward it to main site.

• Its not my domain :( Probably some sad BuyVM IRC dude obsessed with pony's :P

• SpiritSpirit Member

@GetKVM-Ash said: Its not my domain :(

Ouch...

• @Spirit said: Ouch...

Tell me about it. I own .co.uk, .eu and .com.

• @DanielM said: U started a new company already Ash? thought u left the industry

@DanielM I think you are a little bit late to the party this time, this is now his second advert here..

This being the first...

• DanielMDanielM Member

@TheLinuxBug said: @DanielM I think you are a little bit late to the party this time, this is now his second advert here..

Better late than never though :)

• TaylorTaylor Member

@GetKVM-Ash said: Tell me about it. I own .co.uk, .eu and .com.

>

Why would you get .eu and not .net first?

• @Taylor said: Why would you get .eu and not .net first?

Because we are a UK business offering services in Germany, both are in the EU :P

Thanked by 1Liam
  • So @GetKVM-Ash whats the deal with the free first month, how do I make that happen?

• @TheLinuxBug

The first month free is valid on the "Tiny" package, the discount provided is worth one month of service on the quarterly payment.

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited May 2012

Ahhhh.... now I am understanding better. I was planning on ordering a Tiny package, but I had figured the discount.... was a discount... hadn't factored that it made one month free. Good deal though. Going to have to roll some quarters and go make a deposit so I can order :)

Cheers!

• Not a problem, it is a little unclear i guess with the thread title. Thank you for considering us, look forward to doing business with you in the near future.

• AsadAsad Member

Bought a Tiny KVM a few days ago, just want to say excellent support from Ash and the server's great.

Installed Server 2003 on the 128mb package as a RDP machine, works great with no issues.

• That is excellent to hear, thank you for your support and kind words we're glad your happy!

• FreekFreek Member

@GetKVM-Ash

Show me where i said that?
    One of the reasons i sold was to focus purely on a KVM brand.

"Basically our new KVM clients were simply replacing lost OpenVZ accounts and we were getting nowhere."

Pardon me if I'm wrong, but that was your goal after all, wasn't it? Get rid of OpenVZ and focus on KVM. I see this as a win/win; You don't lose clients (as they switched to your KVM) and you can get rid of OpenVZ.

I might interpret this wrong, so feel free to correct me :)

Best of luck with your new venture.

• tmn29atmn29a Member

Two things :
    1) Your links don't work, the error is "SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length"
    2) Is there any chance that you prolong the offers or will we have to pay the regular price after a quarter ?

• @tmn29a

Hello,

Sorry about the problems caused, we have recently completed our migration away from WHMCS and these links are still pointing there.

Im afraid these promotions have now expired, but you can order as usual via our website at www.getkvm.com

Cheers!

Ash