Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS Provider Wont give me refund - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS Provider Wont give me refund

2»

Comments

• Press ENTER twice before replying please, as else your reply gets lost in the quote.

• eddynetwebeddynetweb Member
    edited June 2014

So because you didn't get a refund, it makes them a evil company?

• @eddynetweb said:
    So because you didn't get a refund, it makes them a evil company?

And they have bad service

• Stop running a Minecraft server next to mission critical data.

Thanked by 2netomx shovenose
    edited June 2014

@michaelwang32 said:
    And they have bad service

Well, let them help you first before you chargeback.

• FlorisFloris Member
    edited June 2014

tbh, your bungeecord server could very well be getting DDoS attacks (incoming) and meight cause a lot of outgoing packets due too the nature of the service.

Why don't you just rent a cheapa$$ kimsufi dedicated server (atom) which will be fine for a bungeecord server. (no not the actual minecraft server). If you're running business, stop being a cheapa$$.

DemonVPS probably uses nodewatch; and it would cause them to think it's DDoS.

Want your data back? I wouldn't chargeback:

If a payment is charged back or disputed via the payment processor, credit card company, the user, or other entity resulting in the funds being unavailable to DemonVPS, the service associated with the payment will be terminated without chance of data retrieval.
  • @Floris said:
    tbh, your bungeecord server could very well be getting DDoS attacks (incoming) and meight cause a lot of outgoing packets due too the nature of the service.

Why don't you just rent a cheapa$$ kimsufi dedicated server (atom) which will be fine for a bungeecord server. (no not the actual minecraft server). If you're running business, stop being a cheapa$$.

DemonVPS probably uses nodewatch; and it would cause them to think it's DDoS.

Want your data back? I wouldn't chargeback:

If a payment is charged back or disputed via the payment processor, credit card company, the user, or other entity resulting in the funds being unavailable to DemonVPS, the service associated with the payment will be terminated without chance of data retrieval.

I have already done a chargeback

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Just don't cry if you lost all your data!

• @netomx said:

I wont cry if i lose my data :)

Well, what data can be? A DoS botter and a Minecraft server?

• @netomx said:

Thanked by 3netomx 0xdragon Floris
  • shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

@netomx said:

And his mission critical business information! He is losing thouosands of dollars because his VPS that he chargebacked because he was attacking/being attacked running a game server on the same low cost VPS as his important business! Surely this provider is a horrible scam and it's not at all the customer's fault!

/sarcasm

@shovenose said:
    /sarcasm

I surely forgot about that one!

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

shovenose said: And his mission critical business information! He is losing thouosands of dollars because his VPS that he chargebacked because he was attacking/being attacked running a game server on the same low cost VPS as his important business! Surely this provider is a horrible scam and it's not at all the customer's fault!

And, he makes some sense...

• If your provider has proof you broke the terms your PayPal account will be closed.

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

@sz1hosting said:
    If your provider has proof you broke the terms your PayPal account will be closed.

And now, you're actually making sense :) What is this, the thread of people becoming normal again (Including myself?)...

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
    edited June 2014

@shovenose said:
    And his mission critical business information! He is losing thouosands of dollars because his VPS that he chargebacked because he was attacking/being attacked running a game server on the same low cost VPS as his important business! Surely this provider is a horrible scam and it's not at all the customer's fault!

/sarcasm

Thanked by 10xdragon
  • michaelwang32michaelwang32 Member
    edited June 2014

UPDATE: They Suspended my vps.

• PwnerPwner Member

@michaelwang32 said:
    UPDATE: They Suspended my vps.

Well no shit? You charged back!

• RBHRBH Member

This thread is quite entertaining.