Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for low-cost IPv4 for VPN business (locals, no expected abuse)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for low-cost IPv4 for VPN business (locals, no expected abuse)

c0yc0y Member
edited June 2014 in Requests

Hello,

I'm looking for many IPv4 at low cost. This is for a project where I want to provide VPNs to locals, but the budget is low.

I do not expect any form of abuse, but in the rare case there is, every tangible person is to receive its own IP address and their details are all archived.

As its more of a niche thing where people will only use it in public places with open Wi-Fi I won't need a lot of bandwidth, 1GB per person (and thus per IP) should do.

Kindly awaiting offers.

Comments

• Hello @c0y,

I will be sending you a PM shortly with an offer.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

You need to state desired location and how many IPs you do want.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • hashwaltzhashwaltz Member
    edited June 2014

Wable.com bundle#1
    xvmlabs.com

Thanked by 1netomx
  • c0yc0y Member

@Nyr said:
    You need to state desired location and how many IPs you do want.

I'm open to any offer, during some local "marketing research" we found people only to be interested because it could potentially protect them on open Wi-Fis and hide their IP when they do not trust the person or website they're about to enter.

What they all thought was most important was how low the price was, as they wouldn't persistently use it they didn't really care about latency (even gave them a demo of how using internet with the added latency would be)

This is in the Netherlands, that should also explain why they value low price above anything else, haha!

• rds100rds100 Member

c0y said: This is in the Netherlands, that should also explain why they value low price above anything else, haha!

People in the Netherlands are poor? Didn't know about that :)

Thanked by 1netomx
  • c0yc0y Member

rds100 said: People in the Netherlands are poor? Didn't know about that :)

Some are, most are just hard-fisted :-)

Thanked by 1netomx
  • NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

hashwaltz said: xvmlabs.com

Worst suggestion ever for a production service.

• c0yc0y Member

hashwaltz said: Wable.com bundle#1

That looks really awesome as it's cheap and scalable! Will definitely give that a go, thanks!

Thanked by 1netomx
  • How will resolve the reverse DNS?

• try minivps.us