Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BlueVM - "No client account was found with the email address you entered"
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BlueVM - "No client account was found with the email address you entered"

I registered a cheap 128MB VPS with BlueVM a few months ago (when they had a < $10/year plan for it), but the VPS didn't seem to have the best uptime (I had a small app that would use < 60 MB of RAM, and it always seemed to stay well within resource limits... maybe just a bad server or something).

I went to log in and cancel my account on BlueVM's main site (I can get into the Feathur CP just fine), but with my email address, I get "No client account was found with the email address you entered". I store all my logins in 1Password, and can see I've never changed the email address or used the login since I created the account... and can't create a support ticket without logging in... so what can I do?

I'm using the contact form, hopefully someone responds. Just wanted to put this out as a quasi-review as well as a LEBWTF story for BlueVM—YMMV!

Comments