Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Joesdatacenter does not reply ticket
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Joesdatacenter does not reply ticket

Hi all folks,

Have anyone has experience with joesdatacenter support. I am using their vps service.

Firstly, I got email from them state that my vps is sending unsolicited email but I am not intend to do this, so this is needed to investigate further.

VPS suspended before email sent to me. (So This is do not count as warning)

One or more of the IP's on your server hit a blacklist or received multiple spam or abuse complaints. The reporting IP addresses hit their spam traps or tried unauthorized relaying.

The following are the IP addresses used to send unsolicited e-mail:

This e-mail will be submitted as an open ticket in our support system as we review what needs to be done. Your service has been suspended during this time.

I have responded to them within 5 minutes and wait for over 24 hours now without any reply from them.

Does this common practice from joesdatacenter? I hope to at least unsuspended my vps soon to get my data back.

Comments

• Mark_RMark_R Member

If the data is the only thing you care about then just kindly ask them to provide you with a backup of the data, I dont see why that would be a problem for them, this way the VPS would remain off (not sending spam) and you get your stuff back.

• ziditzidit Member

@Mark_R said:
    If the data is the only thing you care about then just kindly ask them to provide you with a backup of the data, I dont see why that would be a problem for them, this way the VPS would remain off (not sending spam) and you get your stuff back.

I need to continue to use their service. However, at least get backup file. Hope to get their reply :(

• wychwych Member

@zidit said:
    I need to continue to use their service. However, at least get backup file. Hope to get their reply :(

If its important try ringing? +1 877-563-3282

Thanked by 1netomx
  • ziditzidit Member

@wych said:
    If its important try ringing? +1 877-563-3282

I will called them when I have no choice. I'm in Thailand and not convenient to call them actually. Thank you for your suggestion btw.

• @zidit said:
    I will called them when I have no choice. I'm in Thailand and not convenient to call them actually. Thank you for your suggestion btw.

+1 877.563.3282 is toll free. you can even call using skype without having to buy skype credit

• Mark_RMark_R Member
    edited June 2014

@Vladorz said:
    +1 877.563.3282 is toll free. you can even call using skype without having to buy skype credit

I think that it won't be effective because he said that he is from thailand. I can imagine that the language barrier would cause problems in communication unless joe's datacenter has a thailand support line.

• Mark_RMark_R Member

@zidit said:

They should reply. If they don't then you always could create a thread at webhostingtalk.com they are probably hanging around at that site and will notice it. I've never seen them active at lowendtalk.com.

• ziditzidit Member

WHT thread posted, hope they will see.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1381810

• WHT thread posted, hope they will see.

WHT is not a support forum. I would not count on them seeing that. Email or phone are your best options.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • darkshiredarkshire Member
    edited June 2014

• ziditzidit Member

@datarealm said:

I usually do not use WHT as well. At least they do not response, so I have tried possible option to contact them.