Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS Reseller With Multiple Locations.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS Reseller With Multiple Locations.

My request is I have a VPS Reseller with fuzzyhost (was a limited special) I pay 3 euro a month for the following spec's:

20 Users
20 Virtual Servers
200 GB Disk
1 GB Memory
2 GB Swap/Burst
2 TB Bandwidth
2 IPv4
20 IPv6

Can someone offer around that price range but with servers in different datacenter's (different state or countries not dc across the street from each other :-P) ?

Comments

• StevieStevie Member

And sorry if I stole your thread Bella, but I was curious and I did not want to hijack your thread.

• We can offer you similar specifications on our KVM nodes if you would like, but given your stating of the price in euros I would guess that this was an EU/UK location? We only have North American locations at this time.

Feel free to contact us if you're interested however.

• StevieStevie Member

@GoodHosting

I am located in the united states, I went with them due to there cheap price (even when converting usd to euro) so i would prefer USA locations :-)

I would not buy right now as I am looking for a job, but if you can keep that offer for me within the next month or so I would get it.

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

3 euros? Only 3?

• StevieStevie Member

@AlexanderM
    Yea it was a special :-)

• @AlexanderM said:
    3 euros? Only 3?

It's only 1GB of RAM and 200GB of HDD and 2 IPv4, that's not much.

3 Euro equals
    4.46 Canadian Dollar
    - Google [June 3rd, 2014 10:58 AM PDT]