Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Would you be interested in micro dedicated servers? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Would you be interested in micro dedicated servers?

2»

Comments

• StevieStevie Member

@Amitz

Oh I did not even notice that :-P

• ZEROFZEROF Member

I agree with line 2 Amitz, but you now man show must go on. We have nothing with others etc .. I just wanted to add that i got that mail from OVH in France. Maybe this can be next year start up for me if they can provide me more ipv4. If not, like you said only NAT with ipv6.

Amitz said: 7 when using IPv4 without NAT. Small data center... ;)

By the way: Now that the OP is banned - Does it still make sense to post in this thread?

• RalliasRallias Member
    edited June 2014

Amitz said: By the way: Now that the OP is banned - Does it still make sense to post in this thread?

Yeah. It allows another carrier that may or may not want to gage the popularity of such an idea in their implementation.

Although, what I find fascinating is that the OP apparently doesn't realize the Raspberry Pi isn't equipped with an IPMI interface.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Rallias said: Although, what I find fascinating is that the OP apparently doesn't realize the Raspberry Pi isn't equipped with an IPMI interface.

Doesnt need to, the OP will make custom KVMs which will behave like an IPMI.

• CoreyCorey Member

@netomx said:
    Seems nice. Bandwidth?

1mbit 95th on 100mbit