Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advice on suitability of a low end box - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Advice on suitability of a low end box

2»

Comments

• sc754sc754 Member

@adrianlambert said:
    rammode seem to be very popular. Thanks Sc754.

Considering your needs I doubt SSD would be what you want, better go with the larger space or better yet combine the two with ssd cached at ramnode. Alternatively you could always splash out on a kimsufi 4.99 euro atom.

Thanked by 1adrianlambert
  • That kimsufi atom looks great if it's responsive too. No ipv4 mentioned though. At any rate it looks like they are all gone. I'll email them and see.

• From a help discussion on koken and cloudflare:

You’ll need to exclude /admin in order for Koken to function properly. You still get the benefit of Cloudflare, as /admin does not have any bearing on serving the published site itself. Depending on how you have Cloudflare setup, you may also need to exclude api.php.

Seems it may work for me.

• sc754sc754 Member

@adrianlambert said:
    That kimsufi atom looks great if it's responsive too. No ipv4 mentioned though. At any rate it looks like they are all gone. I'll email them and see.

The atoms just show up as available on the site every so often, check it daily they won't respond to emails. You get a ipv4 with it, I have 2 of the kimsufi atoms and they are great.

• Thanks. Are you hosting websites or are they for other things.

• sc754sc754 Member

@adrianlambert said:
    Thanks. Are you hosting websites or are they for other things.

Websites, I'm running virtualmin on mine.