Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What LEB provider offers "real" affiliate program?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What LEB provider offers "real" affiliate program?

soldonisoldoni Member
edited June 2014 in General

What LEB provider offer "real" affiliate program? I checked someone like 123system, they have affiliate link active, but when I tried to send them a ticked, requesting more info, they closed it without reply... so now I understand that a lot of these LEB providers have affiliate link active, but the system will not work. Are there some real one? Also LEB providers that give credits are good for me.

Comments

• DO

• soldonisoldoni Member
    edited June 2014

@extremez said:
    DO

???

• i83i83 Member

We do.

Payouts are at 10% recurring apart from Shared Hosting which is 5% & CDN is 5% of the balance topup and nothing is paid on domain registrations/renewals.

Thanked by 1soldoni
  • @soldoni said:
    ???

DigitalOcean

Thanked by 1soldoni
  • ScionScion Member

Our affiliate program works. You earn 15% of all payments made by those you refer. Payouts can either be credit or cash via Square. http://bonevm.com

• We have both an affiliate and whitebranded reselling program.

Affiliate: 5% deferred commission on all products, even sales/offers.

Reselling: You get a resource block from us, and can sell individual VMs or sub-resource blocks at whatever cost you want, all within your own WHMCS. We've even coded a WHMCS module to integrate our panel into your billing area, so your clients need never know you are reselling.

• We do $10 for signing up, 10% recurring (deferred 31 days), payouts when your balance reaches $50.

• @GoodHosting said:
    We have both an affiliate and whitebranded reselling program.

Affiliate: 5% deferred commission on all products, even sales/offers.

Reselling: You get a resource block from us, and can sell individual VMs or sub-resource blocks at whatever cost you want, all within your own WHMCS. We've even coded a WHMCS module to integrate our panel into your billing area, so your clients need never know you are reselling.

what is your website?

• We offer a pretty competitive affiliate program at fluidrhino.com. You can earn 200% of the monthly plan value for every customer you send to us. You can read a bit more at http://www.fluidrhino.com/affiliates.html

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran
    edited June 2014

BuyVM, Hostigation, and RamNode all offer affil programs that are real. I speak from experience with them.

Edit: I believe all of these are account credit only. Which is fine with me :-)

Thanked by 1soldoni
  • thanks to all
    I will try some of them

• soulchiefsoulchief Member
    edited June 2014

So far from my short (~1 week) experience, I've received signups on these ones:

RamNode

BandwagonHost

INIZ

Haven't received any signups from the other ones yet (InceptionHosting and IPXcore don't have an affiliate system), but I'm sure they are fine.

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

We do offer an affiliate system, but it's only for account credit at this time.

• rds100rds100 Member
    edited June 2014

I wonder, how do providers manage their affiliate programs, from accounting and legal perspective?

Here to pay someone (an affiliate) we have two options. The first is to pay him as if he is a company, then he needs to give us an invoice for the payment. The second option is to pay him as an employee, in this case we need to sign contract, hire him, there are taxes involved, etc.

So how do the providers who have affiliate programs do this?

• I am working on offering 50% Affiliate commission rate per order in the coming months.

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@rds100 said:
    I wonder, how do providers manage their affiliate programs, from accounting and legal perspective?

Here to pay someone (an affiliate) we have two options. The first is to pay him as if he is a company, then he needs to give us an invoice for the payment. The second option is to pay him as an employee, in this case we need to sign contract, hire him, there are taxes involved, etc.

And that's why we don't do payouts ha...

Thanked by 1rds100
  • jcalebjcaleb Member

inceptionhosting, catalyst

• @soldoni said:
    what is your website?

Ours is http://goodhosting.co/

@rds100 said:

We write it off as contract marketing. It's literally a commission based sale for an external source of marketing, and is something we can write directly. I'm not entirely sure how our book keeper writes it in our year end though, but that's how she has me log it on my end.