Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ChicagoVPS is down - for you to?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ChicagoVPS is down - for you to?

Seems all my VPS's are down with ChicagoVPS.net and even their own website is down too. Been about 10 hours now. And the strangest thing, I still received an invoice this morning. If some of these places put as much thought and energy into their network like they do with their billing system they'd be perfect.

Comments

• their website and billing portal is down, however my vps are all up and running

• squibssquibs Member

My vps is down too.

• Both my Chicago and NJ VPS are up...

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

The Page was online 2 Hours ago, now its down.

• Apparently they are having problems, according to just the little feedback here.

• All of my sites are down and ChicagoVPS.net itself is down? Please CVPS_Chris or anyone from CVPS let us know what is going on?

• laaevlaaev Member

Hi,

We are aware that our corporate website which includes our client area is currently down, and this is due to an issue with the offsite datacenter that our website is hosted at. We are working on resolving the problem. Client services are not affected and your services remain online during this time.

Thanks

• NekkiNekki Veteran

THREAD MERGE!

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • @CVPS_Adam My client services ARE AFFECTED..in the sense that my server is non existent.

• laaevlaaev Member

Big_Ben said: My client services ARE AFFECTED..in the sense that my server is non existent.

That would be an unrelated issue, please PM me with your VPS IP address and I'll see what's going on.

• Same with mine, both my VPS's are gone right now, since midnight. So it's not just their home page.

• laaevlaaev Member

opentoe said: Same with mine, both my VPS's are gone right now, since midnight. So it's not just their home page.

Hi,

Please PM me with your VPS IP address and I will check for you.

Thanks.

• squibssquibs Member

@CVPS_Adam said:
    Please PM me with your VPS IP address and I will check for you. Thanks.

PM sent.

• the website and billing panel are up. happy ending ;)

• My VPS's were down for 17 hours. And I had to reboot mine through the customer client page to get them back up and running. And I still can't send email to their support email address. Just bounces back right now. Hey, things happen and these are the "frugal" services we paid for.

• Mine has been up this whole time...

19:07:40 up 24 days,  5:23,  1 user,  load average: 0.02, 0.01, 0.00
    Thanked by 1netomx
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Mine has 28 days

Thanked by 1eddynetweb
  • jvnadrjvnadr Member

My 3 boxes with them are up for 10 - 29 days

• my LA vps still up and running

• None of my three VPS were impacted and their website is up for me at this time.

• HybridHybrid Member

No downtime here at all

• i'd be nice to have ubuntu 14.04 in ovz templates :)

• My VPS in CC Buffalo was down, but I fixed it by rebooting it from their control panel

• squibssquibs Member

@opentoe said:
    My VPS's were down for 17 hours. And I had to reboot mine through the customer client page to get them back up and running. And I still can't send email to their support email address. Just bounces back right now. Hey, things happen and these are the "frugal" services we paid for.

Mine was down for about the same and nice to see @CVPS_Adam never bothered replying to my PM.

Been with them for over a year now and service has varied between acceptable and poor, and have had quite a bit of downtime. As I was about to reimage that VPS anyway, I think I'll just build it with another provider.

• squibs said: Been with them for over a year now and service has varied between acceptable and poor, and have had quite a bit of downtime. As I was about to reimage that VPS anyway, I think I'll just build it with another provider.

Nodes are hit-and-miss. Just ask to be moved to another node. That seems to solve a lot of the issues.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • I think this should be set as resolved as the site is working now...