Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[DE] NodeDeploy - Last KVM-sale, only 20 left! - 2GB for $7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[DE] NodeDeploy - Last KVM-sale, only 20 left! - 2GB for $7

blergh_blergh_ Member
edited June 2014 in Offers

NodeDeploy is as strong as ever after being acquired by Xavvo Ltd (http://xavvo.com/) in October of 2013. We are happy to announce that both our support and hardware as well as network have received a big overhaul in recent months, this has significantly improved our response-time network and support-wise. This means that we are now focusing entirely on our core location in Frankfurt, Germany (GlobalSwitch) meaning the same low prices as before, but with a much improved service!

Our hostnodes all utilize E5 or E3-processors with a minimum of 16GB of RAM per physical server. Each server is connected at 1Gbps to the Internet.

2 Cores 
2GB RAM 
50GB HDD 
2TB Transfer on Gigabit 
1 IPv4 
20 IPv6 
$3.5/m with discount **first month**  
$7/m after that

Sign me up! - 50% off first month with promo-code: ermahgerd

Our Terms Of Service (ToS) is available here

We manually screen and process each order, setup is not instant.
(We say no to; *coin-miners, CCam, OSCam or similar CPU/Disk-intensive applications. Unauthorized bulk-mail.)

Pricing is recurring at $7/m after this initial 50% off month.

Comments

• rmlhhdrmlhhd Member

Brought one of these the other day and installed Windows Server 2012 R2, running pretty well.

• I took the liberty to add the actual recurring price to the post :-)

• blergh_blergh_ Member
    edited June 2014

@mpkossen said:
    I took the liberty to add the actual recurring price to the post :-)

The recurring price is already mentioned/listed in the first post. It'd be 50% off for the first month, ie less than $5 for the first month.

• @blergh_ said:
    The recurring price is already mentioned/listed in the first post. It'd be 50% off for the first month, ie less than $5 for the first month.

Recurring price needs to be in the title or it should be mentioned it's just the first month in the title :-)

• good servers

• @blergh_, You have already helped me once and I want that you have considered my ticket #401336...
    By the way, I consider that you have given good service and I hope for the question decision. I want to be your client the long period.)))