Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should i go with futurehosting dedi server ? **REVIEW **
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Should i go with futurehosting dedi server ? **REVIEW **

I planing to signup with futurehosting dedi server. which config looks like this

X3440

4 x 2.40GHz
10,000 GB
16GB
2 x 300GB SAS Raid 1
$99.95/month

I would like to how is their support ? server uptime ? or anything you know about.

how is review over all ?

does it worth paying?

Thanks

Comments

• earlearl Member

Considering this is LET, I suggest you go with a Kimsufi! seems to be the flavor of the month!

• FYI, I had been with FutureHosting from 2008/2009-2011 and no complain regarding their service, uptime is nearly 100%. However I switched to another provider due to budget after that.

• @earl said:
    Considering this is LET, I suggest you go with a Kimsufi! seems to be the flavor of the month!

I looked at it, But i want the managed servers.

• @nhocconan said:
    FYI, I had been with FutureHosting from 2008/2009-2011 and no complain regarding their service, uptime is nearly 100%. However I switched to another provider due to budget after that.

how was their support line?

• earlearl Member

you should mentioned that as it really makes a world of difference in the price

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Typically when people mention on these medium-end servers I'd ask what the servers are for.

• I used FutureHosting for a VPS back when it was .biz (and someone had parked the .com was some picture of a plant pot lol) and it was great.

Even now I've heard nothing but good things about them on WHT

• @isansar said:
    how was their support line?

Support was always good as most of my support requests were answered in some hours. As @hostnoob said, you might not see bad reviews about them for a long time.