Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHMCS redirect
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WHMCS redirect

AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran
edited May 2012 in General

Hmm, 30 minutes ago I tried logging into my admin panel, entered username and password and it redirected me to the index page for the clients. From now on I can not access my admin directory, each time I try to load it, it directs me to the customers portal over again. Anyone experienced the same issue?

Also whmcs.com does not load for me, so no ticket can be opened. And their forums are in some kind of lock down so I can not really read anything about this issue, so I thought I could ask over here.

And I apologise for my English, it is not my native language.

Comments

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@LiquidHost said: Also whmcs.com does not load for me, so no ticket can be opened. And their forums are in some kind of lock down so I can not really read anything about this issue, so I thought I could ask over here.

WHMCS.com got hacked a few days ago, the forums got owned a day after and the blog half a day after that.

@LiquidHost said: Hmm, 30 minutes ago I tried logging into my admin panel, entered username and password and it redirected me to the index page for the clients. From now on I can not access my admin directory, each time I try to load it, it directs me to the customers portal over again. Anyone experienced the same issue?

I have no idea whether this may just be a bug, but if you can, please check whether there has been any suspicious access to your servers, or whether anything strange is running on them. Considering the recent developments regarding WHMCS, it's not unthinkable that a vulnerability has been found. If you have a reseller package of some sort, try asking your host. Better safe than sorry.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Got it resolved, appears that after a restart it gets fixed. Still weird - this is the second time it happens to me over the past 2 days (forgot to mention it). The first time it got resolved on its own.