Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anybody know how to contact EasyWHMCS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anybody know how to contact EasyWHMCS

NodePingNodePing Member

We paid EasyWHMCS for some custom development but they've stopped responding to our communications via ticket, email, contact page.

If anyone knows how to get a hold of Liam, please let me know.

Comments

• DavidxDavidx Member

Did you get shamboozled?

• David_P said: Did you get shamboozled?

It's starting to look that way. I'm still willing to give them the benefit of the doubt but no reply after two weeks is making that difficult.

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

@NodePing, it appears he has some contact info for the whois on his personal domain.

http://reverseip.domaintools.com/search/?q=easywhmcs.com

Thanked by 1NodePing
  • KuJoe said: whois on his personal domain.

Joe, that should prove to be very helpful. Thank you.

• SunnSunn Member

Sing a song, it helps me find a solution.

• Sunn said: Sing a song, it helps me find a solution.

I sang a song... did you find me a solution? <grin>

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • Liam did finally respond today and promised to have some code for testing on Friday. Thanks again @KuJoe

• Sadly, even months later, Liam still hasn't delivered the module I paid for.

Let this stand as a simple warning to those who may be thinking about using EasyWHMCS for any kind of development work.

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

That sucks, too late to chargeback? I feel your pain though, I had a developer who disappeared shortly after our first payment was made (luckily it was only 1 payment of 6 scheduled and only $###).

• If you're looking for custom WHMCS development, we've worked with ModuleaGarden on custom WHMCS development in multiple occasions and they have been very good. Highly recommended. If you need to work with an individual, I know guy who did a lot of work for me and he's very prompt and trustworthy. I can give his details via PM if someone needs it.

• KuJoe said: too late to chargeback?

He refuses to refund our money and it's way too late to chargeback.

He came recommended but risk is part of doing business with people you don't know.

@DalekOfSkaro
    Thanks for the info. I'll likely take you up on those dev contacts you have. We hope to try again soon. We keep getting requests for a NodePing WHMCS module.

• Depending on your country you can contact trading standards (or your equivalent) who would be able to help. Other than that there isnt much I can think to do.

• @NodePing: Well, just in case, I PM'd you the info :)

• NodePing said: He refuses to refund our money and it's way too late to chargeback.

Visa? you have 540 days max.

• @DalekOfSkaro said:
    If you're looking for custom WHMCS development, we've worked with ModulesGarden on custom WHMCS development in multiple occasions and they have been very good. Highly recommended. If you need to work with an individual, I know guy who did a lot of work for me and he's very prompt and trustworthy.

ModulesGarden provided you get one of the decent employees is good, however many modules are made by freelancers and getting support can be iffy.

Thats my experience, I am not doubting yours @DalekOfSkaro.