Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I cancelled my server and disputed the transaction because it was terminated - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I cancelled my server and disputed the transaction because it was terminated

124»

Comments

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Both host and customer are at fault, however, the customer more and he started it.
    That is no excuse for the host's behaviour, however.
    If you cannot take BS, you should put someone else handle PR. BS comes with the territory, it is unavoidable, I deal with this every day at least 3 times and when we have an offer with stock this is multiplied 10 times. Life sucks, lets kill ourselves...

• BellaBella Member
    edited June 2014

I've been with MCH for a few months now, no issues with the service.

He's always been professional with me via tickets.

But he should be professional with all his customers no matter how they act.

I don't really like the way he responds in the ticket he posted here. (Im talking about this http://imgur.com/f70T0xz )

Thanked by 1MCHPhil
  • RBHRBH Member

I personally think that no matter whose at fault the staff should always treat the customers with respect and not use acronym's such as "FYI, LOL, and WTF". You want a good public ranking and stuff like this just gives you a bad image.

I honestly find it shocking how people can actually "run" a business while actively participating in public arguments and using derogatory terms on a public forum.

Ignorance and intolerance does not help solve any issues. You simply keep going in circles pointing fingers at each other.

• hostnoobhostnoob Member
    edited June 2014

lol the tone of the OP reminded me of Amy from that Kitchen Nightmares episode

So many bullies

• niceboyniceboy Veteran

Phil, I think you should not use bad language on forums as a provider. It hurts your reputation.

Also, you cant be always correct and all these reviews cant be just conspiracy theories against your hosting service.

Thanked by 1MCHPhil
  • niceboy said: Also, you cant be always correct and all these reviews cant be just conspiracy theories against your hosting service.

• fitvpnfitvpn Member

That;s what I talking about few months ago before MCPhil and Beast force admin to shut up my posts This provider is very questionable.Feels like some overaged kid Now all returned again and again..

• NekkiNekki Veteran

I appear to be the only person who hasn't posted in this thread.

I have now remedied this.

Thanked by 2howardsl2 netomx
  • petrispetris Member

@Nekki said:
    I appear to be the only person who hasn't posted in this thread.

I have now remedied this.

You forgot to post a meme.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @darkshire said:
    the only fraud here is what you have committed ole' philly-boy

Eh, no. Did you even take a proper look at the screenshot?

@GreenValueHost said:
    You're really being a douche here Phil.

Nice move on attacking a fellow provider and making yourself even more of a target :-)

@ub3rstar: if you genuinely believe a cancellation request is a proper form to request a refund and that Phil is actually committing fraud here, you need professional help.

/thread

ub3rstar said: I did get my money refunded.

Screenshot or it didn't happen. Send it to me (and I am going to check with Phil) and this thread will be re-opened.

Thanked by 1agonyzt
  • AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep
    edited June 2014

Because of this drama thread you delayed me getting out of bed by 10 minutes, now i need to eat, shower and masturbate furiously at the same time :(

• NekkiNekki Veteran

AlexanderM said: Because of this drama thread you delayed me getting out of bed by 10 minutes, now i need to eat, shower and masturbate furiously at the same time :(

FTFY

• GoodHostingGoodHosting Member
    edited June 2014

As much as I hate going after another provider.... we should have some common decencies, such as how we don't treat our clients like doormats. I do apologize if someone [other than McPhil] thinks I'm out of line with the following:

@MCHPhil said:

You're being fucking stupid, and dragging down the average public I.Q. of Canadians in general. I am disgusted that you even host in the same region as me considering the ways in which you've proven you're obviously 12.

@OP:

If McPhil is actually Canadian [ and fuck knows if he really is ] , and if his business is run in Canada; given the screenshots in this thread, you have full reign to report him to CPA and get his business closed for leaking private identifiable information [ Your full name, your IP address, etc ] on a public forum.

Canadian Privacy Act would just love to hear about it.

Thanked by 1namhuy
  • I like the look of Phil's services but this thread and the others like it terrify me. I don't think I could host anything but a personal blog on it and sleep at night.

Phil dude you need to calm down. Having all this forum stuff in the ToS is childish too.

Thanked by 1Makenai
  • Stay classy LET.

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited June 2014

MCHPhil said: He chargeback via paypal :P He was outside the refund period and decided to chargeback instead of living with the TOS he agreed to at the time of services rendered.

No. According to the law in most of western countries, that could not stated as fraud. He disagree with the terms on your TOS as "illegal and improper conditions" and can ask chargeback. If you think his behavior is improper, then, there are courts to decide. It is like have a loan from a Bank: You take that loan and you , after some period, think that the way the Bank acts against you or in your relationship with them, is illegal or improper. Then, you can have legal act (asking for refund or anything else you think so) because terms on the contract are (in your opinion) "illegal and improper conditions". The Bank can agree with you or this can be settled in court.

So, the only one that gets fraud here is you, Mr. Phil, because you because you revealed personal data. Not only ip, but the whole conversation also is personal data and/or confidential data (this is also a legal term, ask your lawyer if you have one).

According the law, a business (at least, a legal business - are you a legal business?) has certain rights and obligations. It is different to be a customer than a business representative. Other conditions to each part.

Apart from all that (you should have a lawer asked), your behavior os beyond any professional behavior. And do not start (like a 15 y kid) with "hey, look what HE did to me, I'm a human etc.". If you run a business, you have to be professional. If not, write with bold letters in the top of your site: "I AM NOT A BUSINESS, I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL. I JUST PLAYING AROUND, BUY VPS FROM ME AT YOUR OWN RISK".

PS: It is a pitty, because his services are good...

• Definitely gonna buy a MCH VPS.

• @jvnadr said:

Well put. I won't do anything myself, but anyone [ and especially the customer ] can report this incident to CPA if they so choose. You put it very well, what the issues are and why they should be considered issues.

Time to see if he gives a GVH-style reply, or actually learns...

• I forgot to close this, so I did it now.

Glad we've got to see GoodHosting's true colors, though.

Thanked by 2Mark_R MCHPhil
  • I've seen the result of the PayPal dispute and PayPal ruled in favor of MyCustomHosting.

Thanked by 2Mark_R MCHPhil
This discussion has been closed.