Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS with same or better specifications
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS with same or better specifications

Currently for $24 monthly I get a VPS with:

50GB space, 6000GB bandwidth, 1GB RAM
Fully managed support
cPanel/WHM

Can anyone match it or with better specifications for a lower price?

Comments

• @digitalnemesis said:
    Currently for $24 monthly I get a VPS with:

50GB space, 6000GB bandwidth, 1GB RAM
    Fully managed support
    cPanel/WHM

Can anyone match it or with better specifications for a lower price?

cPanel VPS license costs $15 publicly, or cheaper from an internal source. Someone on SingleHOP or HostDime's network can get you this for $7.50 + whatever they want to charge you. Depending on what you think "fully managed" is, your budget should be between $15-$25. [ You're basically doing great at the moment, and should only switch if those specifications aren't doing it for you, or if your current host has something you don't quite like. Your deal / price is good as is. ]

• For comparisons sake, you should check out tmzVPS.com (http://www.tmzvps.com/managed-vps-hosting/openvz-vps/). They are a great managed vps provider. I agree with GoodHosting. You can't really beat your current deal because of the management aspect of it.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

sambling said: You can't really beat your current deal because of the management aspect of it.

Ditto.

• That being said... we would be willing to beat the specifications, :).