Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for VPS/Dedi. Unmetered BW, 500GB HD
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for VPS/Dedi. Unmetered BW, 500GB HD

HuntersPadHuntersPad Member
edited May 2014 in Requests

Looking for a VPS/Dedi with Truly Unmetered BW & at least a 500GB HD. Currently I have had a GREAT account for 4 months at LowEND.co but sadly I`m not sure whats going on and need something in case they do not come back.

I host and provide a Large amount of phone dev files all files are LEGAL and all my BW is legit , Im not gonna lie I use a 1TB to 2TB of BW a day! I contribute a lot of my time finding things and hosting them. I do not make much money on this I do have AD`s but they dont pay out as good as I would want them too.

Need a GOOD Stable Network and established company

USA
UK
Netherlands
France

Was running all of this with lots of room on a VPS before.

Can Pay with PayPal, Also willing to maybe help with Sales tickets or Shared Hosting Support tickets for some extra cash or help me pay for my VPS/Dedi.

Thank You!

Comments

• KS-1 Kimsufi is your best bet.

• @serverian said:
    KS-1 Kimsufi is your best bet.

I`d really like to stay away from Atoms. Maybe KS-3 be good? You think 100Mbps would be good enough? I have a ton of traffic

• @hyelton said:
    I`d really like to stay away from Atoms. Maybe KS-3 be good? You think 100Mbps would be good enough? I have a ton of traffic

Should be fine. If not, get 2 and load balance? Atom will be just fine to serve static files for download.

• @serverian said:

With Kimsufi can I reinstall OS as I please easily or is it complicated?

I`d also like to run a small CGI script which would distribute the downloads

• @hyelton said:
    I`d also like to run a small CGI script which would distribute the downloads

Yes, it has a panel that does automated OS installs.

You can either do that or simply use round-robin DNS with one server in Canada one server in France.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

hyelton said: With Kimsufi can I reinstall OS as I please easily or is it complicated?

It is simple.

hyelton said: I`d also like to run a small CGI script which would distribute the downloads

Any atom would run that just fine.

• @Maounique said:
    Any atom would run that just fine.

Thanks! I can afford the Core i3 just to have it :D How do I order? I see no way to order it at the moment? Of course I`m gonna see some other inputs and see what else there is as well :)

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Look at the kimsufi 4.99 thread, there are some scripts there to catch stock :P

• blackblack Member

@hyelton said:

If you push out 2 TB a day, that's not enough. 100 Mbps max out on kimsufi is ~32 TB a month. I think you need to go with something from online.net , where they have 150 Mbit guaranteed on a 1 Gbps port.

• @black said:
    If you push out 2 TB a day, that's not enough. 100 Mbps max out on kimsufi is ~32 TB a month. I think you need to go with something from online.net , where they have 150 Mbit guaranteed on a 1 Gbps port.

I`ve read a few bad things about them though :/

• blackblack Member

@hyelton said:
    I`ve read a few bad things about them though :/

It's worth a try, they don't have any setup fees. I saw someone push out 800 Mbit constant on a 300 Mbit guarantee.

• @black said:
    It's worth a try, they don't have any setup fees. I saw someone push out 800 Mbit constant on a 300 Mbit guarantee.

Can I order in the USA? I seen some where its only avalible in France

• blackblack Member

I believe online.net is only available in France. I don't think you can get ~60 TB a month for anything cheaper.

• DroidzoneDroidzone Member
    edited May 2014

@black said:
    I believe online.net is only available in France.

• andrewnandrewn Member

@joelgm said:
    Wrong.

What other locations they have?

• DroidzoneDroidzone Member
    edited May 2014

@andrewn said:
    What other locations they have?

Sorry for the touch happy fingers. I read that as 'they're only available to the French'.

• @black said:
    I believe online.net is only available in France. I don't think you can get ~60 TB a month for anything cheaper.

I was meaning I thought you have to live in th EU to use there services. ?

• blackblack Member

@hyelton said:
    I was meaning I thought you have to live in th EU to use there services. ?

When you sign up for a account on their website, they allow you to set other countries besides countries in the EU, which leads me to believe they have non-EU customers.

• kmewankmewan Member

I also need this. Tell me yours offers.

• rmlhhdrmlhhd Member
    edited May 2014

@kmewan said:
    I also need this. Tell me yours offers.

I have some spare space on an online.net VPS node, PM me for info.

• @black said:

How long do you think it would take for them to set up? And is the €19 have a good enough CPU? Cause II just don't wanna be running at 100%

• blackblack Member

@hyelton said:
    How long do you think it would take for them to set up? And is the €19 have a good enough CPU? Cause II just don't wanna be running at 100%

Don't know the setup time. I'd go look for CPU benchmarks online and compare, but static files should be fine.

• @black said:
    Don't know the setup time. I'd go look for CPU benchmarks online and compare, but static files should be fine.

After Reading I think I want to stay away from Online.net. Any others out there? Maybe a really good VPS?

• blackblack Member

@hyelton said:
    After Reading I think I want to stay away from Online.net. Any others out there? Maybe a really good VPS?

I don't know anyone willing to provide 60 TB/month & 500 GB HDD for < ~$30. I'll leave this thread and maybe a VPS provider can help.

• @black said:
    I don't know anyone willing to provide 60 TB/month & 500 GB HDD for < ~$30. I'll leave this thread and maybe a VPS provider can help.

So far I`m at wanting to try Kimsufi. its gonna be $40 due to VAT and setup fee :/

• earlearl Member

Not sure if they accept international yet, but you can have a look..

http://www.soyoustart.com/fr/serveurs-essential.xml

• Or if I can pay for just a week of service or something to help me get my stuff back on track

• @earl said:
    Not sure if they accept international yet, but you can have a look..

http://www.soyoustart.com/fr/serveurs-essential.xml

Thats way over my budget :/

• earlearl Member
    edited May 2014

The kimsufi/ovh will probably take a week before they finally validate you.. so it's not instant unless you already have an account for the kimsufi 2014.. the old account won't work.

Best bet would probably be a VPS as most Dedi will take some time for set up.. in a pinch maybe digitalocean since they offer hourly billing.

Well just pointing it out.

• @earl said:
    The kimsufi/ovh will probably take a week before they finally validate you.. so it's not instant unless you already have an account for the kimsufi 2014.. the old account won't work.

Best bet would probably be a VPS as most Dedi will take some time for set up.. in a pinch maybe digitalocean since they offer hourly billing.

Well just pointing it out.

DigitalOcean will make me broke lol.