Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ssd Cached LEB provider in Canada
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Ssd Cached LEB provider in Canada

Hi friends,

Any one knows SSd or Ssd Cached LEB provider in Canada?

Requirements..

reliable provider
openvz/xen/kvm
1GB Ram + 512MB Vswap
50GB SSd Cached space
4 cpu cores ( My vps will always have 0.1 - 0.5 loads except when running weekl backups ~ 1-2)
2 IPs
descent support

Budget $9/m (USD)

PLease suggest if you know some one offering this..

Comments

• Contact @MCHPhil mycustomhosting.net

Thanked by 2niceboy connercg
  • sleddogsleddog Member

Servarica

• niceboyniceboy Veteran

@sleddog serverica seems to be out of my reach on budget. do you have a link for a special offer from them which meets my criteria?

• niceboyniceboy Veteran

@K2Bytes Do you have a vps with mycustomhosting.net? How is the support?

• @niceboy I think they are okay but what are you hosting? A blog or personal site or whatever, yeah they're probably gonna be cool, but the way Phil has flown off the handle and stuff before idk if I'd run my business on it.

Thanked by 1niceboy
  • blackblack Member
    edited May 2014

niceboy said: @K2Bytes Do you have a vps with mycustomhosting.net? How is the support?

I have one and it's pretty good.

Thanked by 1niceboy
  • niceboyniceboy Veteran
    edited May 2014

@AThomasHowe @black I will be hosting a few of my customers sites thru cpanel hosting.

I will be fine as long as the node/network is up and disk i/o is not hammered by an abuser. did you had any downtime? how much time they took for a response/resolution during downtime?

• blackblack Member

@niceboy said:
    AThomasHowe black I will be hosting a few of my customers sites thru cpanel hosting.

I will be fine as long as the node/network is up and disk i/o is not hammered by an abuser. did you had any downtime? how much time they took for a response/resolution during downtime?

Last downtime I remember was a network misconfiguration, the node wasn't actually down, and the issue was handled within a few hours.

DD is about 250-300 MB/sec on my KVM container.

Thanked by 1niceboy
  • niceboyniceboy Veteran

@black did you had any support tickets with them? how quick is the response?

• blackblack Member

@niceboy said:
    black did you had any support tickets with them? how quick is the response?

It varies from a few minutes to a few hours.

Thanked by 1niceboy
  • @niceboy said:
    K2Bytes Do you have a vps with mycustomhosting.net? How is the support?

No I do not have but I know Phil is a nice & helpful guy who always does his best to provide solid service to his customers.

Thanked by 1niceboy
  • sleddogsleddog Member

niceboy said: @sleddog serverica seems to be out of my reach on budget. do you have a link for a special offer from them which meets my criteria?

There doesn't seem to be a offer matching you specs, so my bad. Sorry.

Though I can say, from personal experience, that Serverica is the real deal. Excellent service, great support. Current budget offers are at https://servarica.com/special_offers/416/

I have a 1GB with SAN storage and without SSD-caching (older offer) that I'm really happy with performance-wise and support-wise :)

Thanked by 1niceboy