Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any experience with enterprise email service of Resellerclub
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any experience with enterprise email service of Resellerclub

Hello

I am looking for email service, I need as a minimum 6 accounts and the monthly cost below $ 10

I have several domains, so the service must allow add Alias

Someone used the service? http://www.resellerclub.com/products/business-email-hosting

any recommendations?

Comments

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

Zoho

Mail.ru Biz

• rmlhhdrmlhhd Member

Email - [email protected]

I'm sure they can do you a deal.

• wychwych Member

@rmlhhd said:
    Email - [email protected]

Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to servaman.com

• rmlhhdrmlhhd Member

@wych said:
    Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to servaman.com

I know, mail is working although we're having network issues with an online.net server. NIC seems to have died.

• wychwych Member

@rmlhhd said:
    I know, mail is working although we're having network issues with an online.net server. NIC seems to have died.

That sucks.

• rmlhhdrmlhhd Member

@wych said:
    That sucks.

Sure does.

• rmlhhdrmlhhd Member

@shileno @wych

If you can see it goto https://servaman.com/saas.html

You may need to clear your DNS cache.

• hdpixelhdpixel Member

Constant hosting has email accounts for $1.50.
    constant.com/cloud/email_apps/

ZOHO is free but has limitations.

• jhjh Member

@rmlhhd who is "they"?

• WilliamWilliam Member

anyone not EU/US/Russia based? CA?

• rmlhhdrmlhhd Member

@jhadley said:
    rmlhhd who is "they"?

They is me.

• shilenoshileno Member

I think Zoho mail, not support adding alias to free accounts

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@rmlhhd said:
    They is me.

Who on earth refers to themself as they?

Thanked by 1perennate
  • rmlhhdrmlhhd Member

@Infinity said:
    Who on earth refers to themself as they?

A few people, does that really matter anyway?

@shileno said:
    I think Zoho mail, not support adding alias to free accounts

Why don't you get a RamNode VPS install Virtualmin, strip everything except mail services and you have your self a mail server with a nice control panel. Pretty cheap as well.

That's essentially what I do for my clients and its only £20/yr from me + managed.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited May 2014

rmlhhd said: Why don't you get a RamNode VPS install Virtualmin, strip everything except mail services and you have your self a mail server with a nice control panel. Pretty cheap as well.

Why don't do that? Because he's asking about enterprise email hosting. What if the VPS goes down? Also, not easy like that. What about spam filtering? And DKIM? Backups? Etc, etc, etc...

• office365 for $4/user/month for 50gb exchange mailboxes.

• shilenoshileno Member

@seaeagle said:
    office365 for $4/user/month for 50gb exchange mailboxes.

My ideal budget is $10/month for 6 email accounts

• shilenoshileno Member

any experience with polarismail.com?

• lpnlpn Member

shileno said: any experience with polarismail.com?

I was just going to suggest polarismail, not because I have any experience with them, but because some time ago I was looking at various email providers and found them to have a good price. Another option, could be the basic business plan at fastmail.fm that is $15/year per account + $15/year management fee (I think that is not per account, but regardless of how many accounts you have). I don't have any experience with them either and depending on how much disk space you need, that basic account. You may want to check emaildiscussions.com and ask questions there.

• ivanhivanh Member

http://www.rackspace.com.au/rackspace-email

$2/mailbox, $2 month over your ideal budget but definitely best in class

• praveenpraveen Member

i will never go with them, i was having normal mail service for a client and pissed off after they lost all data as they were using IMAP

Still they are saying they are in the process of recovering emails ( almost 1 month now) whenever we ask them.

Also from the post I think they are just providing same service with more storage for both normal and enterprise versions :)

http://forums.myorderbox.com/index.php?/topic/4966-mail-issue-on-austin-servers/

• lpnlpn Member

praveen said: i will never go with them, i was having normal mail service for a client and pissed off after they lost all data as they were using IMAP

Not sure which provider you are referring to, however regardless of that, you or your client should've kept offline copies of the IMAP mail. It is a common misconception that when using IMAP all mail should be on the server only. Things like OfflineIMAP or IMAP synchronization (for Thunderbird) have been around for a long time and using them you have the advantage of both worlds (IMAP and POP3). Of course, the above doesn't excuse the provider in any way; not being able to restore email in a month, means that they didn't have proper backup in place.