Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So You Start arbitrarily suspended my server - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

So You Start arbitrarily suspended my server

2»

Comments

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran
    Thanked by 1hostnoob
  • VPNVPN Member

@Nekki said:
    You're illogical.

But that defies logic. Hold on, let me see what Spock thinks.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

VPN said: But that defies logic. Hold on, let me see what Spock thinks.

Old Spock or Sylar Spock?

• VPNVPN Member
    edited May 2014

@Nekki said:
    Old Spock or Sylar Spock?

Leonard Nimoy for sure.

Oh, apparently Spock is just a character.
    Fuck sake, Kirk will have to do then.

Kirk says I'm crazy and should stop acting like a child. Guess he's right.

• Hi,

the OVH(SYS) suspended my server again. and with reason

New OVH account and services closed.

>

Previous account already closed for fraud.

>

In the call phone, they tell me request chargeback in morning (on us) but i dont have request it (current, 20:50 pm so how can i request it with my bank not working).

this is a mental persecution against me.

http://imgur.com/2UXrvu7,cVfUIa1,nIKp5eE

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Nah, they really don't care enough to persecute you, I promise.

• @Nekki said:

>

I use my visa for payment and used server 3 week, about 9 hours earlier, i have make new Failover-IP and paid it. http://i.imgur.com/kloJNgy.png 0.59$ (mean 25-06 to 01-07)

there is invoice paid it https://us.soyoustart.com/cgi-bin/order/displayOrder.cgi?orderId=259715&orderPassword=VbMz

after that they are suspend my server. I really dont know happen with me.

• jazz1611jazz1611 Member
    edited June 2014

30 minutes ago in call, they told me to put out a solution of this problem but did not really have any email.

they say will resolve when I log in to the Manager Soyoustart that while my account was deleted by their

• NekkiNekki Veteran

I'll be honest mate, your English isn't that great and most of what you're saying doesn't make a huge amount of sense, especially that last post.

Also OVH aren't on this forum and don't give a fuck about negative reviews, so I'm not sure what you'll achieve posting here.

Thanked by 3luissousa Dylan marrco
  • jazz1611 said: I really dont know happen with me.

Learn to speak English before engaging with the outside world.

• @zhuanyi said:

Same thing can be said about showing some respect before engaging with others... A simple "Can you reword what you're trying to say?" would be a lot better then telling to go away because his English is poor.

• soulchief said: A simple "Can you reword what you're trying to say?" would be a lot better then telling to go away because his English is poor.

If you've been to this forum long enough you'll know there are too many posters like this...who doesn't want to make any effort in establish a better business but instead hoping to make quick bucks by going after the cheapest providers out there and expect first class services and complain whenever they don't get all their demands met.

English is not my first language as well, but I make the effort to learn it. Occasionally I tried to engage in some non-English speaking companies, but I don't expect any customer service out of them because I know I won't be able to communicate properly with them.

Thanked by 2netomx RLT