Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheapest dedicated servers? - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheapest dedicated servers?

124»

Comments

• JTRJTR Member

It's no longer the same price, but yesuphost used to offer $49 8GB i3 servers... I have one with 16GB (free upgrade from chatting with support!), but they raised the price recently, so it's no longer as much of a good deal (although the network quality has increased quite a bit, and I'm still only paying $49).

• @JTR said: (free upgrade from chatting with support!), but they raised the price recently, so it's no longer as much of a good deal (although the network quality has increased quite a bit, and I'm still only paying $49

Did you have to prepay for 6 months to get 8GB extra?

• JTRJTR Member

@Insidiea said: Did you have to prepay for 6 months to get 8GB extra?

No, I quite literally joined the live chat, asked two questions about the services, and was offered a free upgrade on RAM. I'm paying month-to-month. Of course, I got lucky when I did this, and you can't expect it to happen all the time.

• @JTR said: No, I quite literally joined the live chat, asked two questions about the services, and was offered a free upgrade on RAM. I'm paying month-to-month. Of course, I got lucky when I did this, and you can't expect it to happen all the time.

Damnit, I only got a free RAM upgrade when I prepaid for 6 months.

• TaylorTaylor Member

@Jeffrey said: I know this isn't much, but our 8GB Ram Dedicated server is only $85/Month.

>

Thread about cheapest dedicated server yet you offer your most expensive one?

• seikanseikan Member

@Taylor said: Thread about cheapest dedicated server yet you offer your most expensive one?

Maybe $85 is cheap for him :)

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

@vrillusions said: It's only an atom n2800 (1.8ghz)

So I have also ordered myself a Kimsufi 2G just now, and got this exact CPU too.

• Yeah but that site is no longer updated and is in "read-only" mode according to the site. There are some limited offers, but nothing really up to date. Note from the site:

NOTE: Due to its maintainer no longer needing to rent affordable dedicated servers, this site is NO LONGER UPDATED since 2011. The data here is kept for historical purposes only.

Just a heads up since you were still suggesting this site to people.

• Mon5t3rMon5t3r Member

but around 60% provider there still providing the same price (with same spec) server.. :)

• bizzahostbizzahost Member
    edited August 2015

Spam advertisement removed by S

Thanked by 1mrsdoyle
  • Nice first post! Now gtfo!

• linuxthefishlinuxthefish Member
    edited August 2015

@joodle said:
    Under $30 minimal 1GB ram

That pricing though! (in 2012)

Thanked by 1Frecyboy
  • @bizzahost said:
    Check out BizzaHost VPS Hosting: //bizzahost.com/dedicated-vps-hosting/

Cheapest Managed VPS Servers you will find on the internet at the moment.

Can I pay with a kidney ?

• BG32BG32 Member

@bizzahost said:
    Check out BizzaHost VPS Hosting: https://bizzahost.com/dedicated-vps-hosting/

not even close. $40 for 4gb ram, 2 cpu cores and 200gb hdd. LOL

• @bizzahost said:

Lol. The best around the galaxy. I got 5.

• @bizzahost said:

Manamana.

• Hetzner less ip

• Hi there,
    will be good to mention that the cheapest your DServer is the less service you will get in return (most of the case) and more issues you will face...
    it's all about what you're willing to have

• Goodbye!

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • @root012 why bumping an old thread (August 13th)?

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@root012 said:
    Server online, for 10 minutes

Wow. 85USD is pretty expensive for 10 minutes only.

Thanked by 1KamA