Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bug in Solus or serious problem? (not really, found the problem)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Bug in Solus or serious problem? (not really, found the problem)

netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran
edited May 2014 in General

Hello! I have a VPS with a company listed here, and it is down because their CP says it's suspended by the admin. But when I contacted them, they said it was suspended with no reason, and they unsuspeded twice, but my VPS is suspended. IS there any bug on Solus?

EDIT: Found the problem: finished all my bandwidth

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@netomx said:
    Hello! I have a VPS with a company listed here, and it is down because their CP says it's suspended by the admin. But when I contacted them, they said it was suspended with no reason, and they unsuspeded twice, but my VPS is suspended. IS there any bug on Solus?

Could be they have some psycho monitoring app suspending automatically, and each time they just unsuspend they're treating the symptom and not the cause.

I had this issue with BlueVM suspending my Observium.

• leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

This can happen with Nodewatch?

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

Hello,

Sometimes, in WHMCS, it will weirdly suspend you, even if you paid your invoice. Happened to one of my clients previously. I had to create a different order, and just use the previous VPSID and placed it in the new one. Then manually removed the previous order from WHMCS (only the order, not the vps).

Otherwise, it could be the bandwidth?

If not, I heard solus has a new feature, to make sure a vps is suspended when it is supposed to be - as sometimes it "forgets" to suspended the vm.

Kind of sums it up :P

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

seen it happen but can usually find an explanation.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • GaNiGaNi Member

Thanked by 1AnthonySmith
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Whoops, there's an explanation now: I've finished my bandwidth. As I were suspended, I couldn't see the bandwidth usage.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@netomx said:
    Whoops, there's an explanation now: I've finished my bandwidth. As I were suspended, I couldn't see the bandwidth usage.

And the support rep didnt check for that? :o

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@Maounique said:

Not the first time

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

netomx said: Whoops, there's an explanation now: I've finished my bandwidth. As I were suspended, I couldn't see the bandwidth usage.

told you :$

Thanked by 1netomx