Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2GB KVM paid with Bitcoin / Litecoin
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2GB KVM paid with Bitcoin / Litecoin

dude3dude3 Member

I need a 2GB KVM payable in Bitcoin / Litecoin. I would like to pay $10 or less.

Don't need very high specs.
30GB+ disk;
1 TB+ transfer

Location doesn't matter.

Comments

• larslars Member

But why Bitcoin or Litecoin? If you can buy virtual currency, you must have paid for them using another valid method. Afaik hardly any providers here accept it.

• iceTwyiceTwy Member
    edited May 2014

CrownCloud has a 2GB KVM offer with 3TB bandwidth at $7/month in LA and Phoenix. They accept Bitcoins, Litecoins, and Peercoins, if I recall correctly.

If you do need an IPv6 address, then you should get a VPS in LA according to their wiki.

Thanked by 1dude3
  • dude3dude3 Member

@lars said:
    But why Bitcoin or Litecoin? If you can buy virtual currency, you must have paid for them using another valid method. Afaik hardly any providers here accept it.

Thanks for the input. I want to pay in Bitcoin / Litecoin because that's how I receive my donations.
    I don't know why more providers don't accept it.
    If you use a payment processor, they will handle the coins for you at 1% fee or less and deposit USD in your bank account. And there's no chargebacks, ever.

• SpeedBusSpeedBus Member, Host Rep

iceTwy said: CrownCloud has a 2GB KVM offer with 3TB bandwidth at $7/month in LA and Phoenix. They accept Bitcoins, Litecoins, and Peercoins, if I recall correctly.

If you do need an IPv6 address, then you should get a VPS in LA according to their wiki.

Thanks for the mention :) we don't get mentioned that often here so it's always cool to see someone mentioning us :D

Yup, LA would be best with 3 TB bandwidth or we might just be able to do something in Germany as well but with 1 TB bandwidth.

• anyNodeanyNode Member, Host Rep

said: I need a 2GB KVM payable in Bitcoin / Litecoin. I would like to pay $10 or less.

Don't need very high specs. 30GB+ disk; 1 TB+ transfer

Location doesn't matter.

If you're still looking, I can offer you the deal I mentioned in PM for $12/month.

• Hello!

We accept Bitcoin, please check our site.