Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

buyvm.net Real Review? I don't How they are RANK top on LET! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

buyvm.net Real Review? I don't How they are RANK top on LET!

13»

Comments

• premisopremiso Member
    edited May 2012

@iwebhostu said: And here I'm talking about buyvm.net where the iwebhostu.com came from.. Punk!

Where did it come from? From your deciding to bash on another host without merit, without having a service from them and being what, less than 2 weeks old on LET? Of course you are going to get raked through the coals.

All this has done for me, is realize that I will never go with your host, seeing as how unprofessionally you have shown yourself to be here.

As far as BuyVM, I have never had a bad experience with them in the year I have been with them. They have always gone above and beyond what they SHOULD for the price. Sure @Aldyric may be a troll and a dick at times and a bit unprofessional on the forums to people who are just plain idiots, but I would expect nothing less from him. He calls them like he sees them and 95% of the time he is right. Saved me from making a few mistakes with other hosting companies.

As far as @Francisco, well who could not like Fran. He is in IRC almost daily (and helps out people without the need to) and is one of the nicest guys I have had the privilege of hosting with. And yes, I am a BuyVM FanBoy given the service I have received over the past year with BuyVM.

Thanked by 1djvdorp
  • @premiso Talking about unprofessionally, see who's talking.. You try to change the topic here and pick a fight here with me. See the site called it's Bulletproof ! If you hit it's defiantly back to you.
    So unprofessional you- You saving your hoster by pooling other web hosting company name I make at as Pathetic Human Being. Why don't you just STFU if you can't explains my post.. don't try to over smart with me .. Don't change the topic..

@ElliotJ said: Twisting that phrase also isn't right.

There was a lengthy thread that I linked to where you were refusing to return the domain name to the rightful owner, blackmailing them instead.

That was wrong.

A review where a customer is complaining that their unmanaged host won't set up X, Y and Z for them puts the host in the right, as the host was providing what they signed up to - Nothing more, nothing less.

You wants the truth.. Why don't you read WHT negative reviews against us. When we asked that client to proved he is the rightful owner of the domain why did he run away? And request WHT mods to close that thread?
    Explain that... Everything on the web man just read it..

But with BuyVM.net all reviews against there services.. Can't you read or don't wants too.. I'm saying don't change the topic here.. If you have any question .. Go to my thread and put it there. this is not the right place..

Do we clear. >>???

• gsrdgrdghdgsrdgrdghd Member
    edited May 2012

@iwebhostu said: Do we clear. >>???

[Aldryic mode]Watch your tone, kiddo[/Aldryic mode]

• AldryicAldryic Member

@iwebhostu said: Why don't you read WHT negative reviews against us.

Didn't I tell you to do the same with the threads you posted? :3 Oh, wait, that would prove you wrong. Not that you're already doing a fantastic job of looking like a dumbass on your own, mind you :P

Pretty much the only thing you've accomplished since you've been here is ensure that you'll never be taken seriously.

Thanked by 1djvdorp
  • iwebhostuiwebhostu Banned
    edited May 2012

@gsrdgrdghd said: Watch your tone, kiddo

I'm watch.. Clearly..

@Aldryic OO ya.. looks who's talking.. Read the reviews you got more that us.. Anyone has a no intention to loose his money think 10 times to join you..
    FYI. A Public site LET not worth is to protect you.. News flash kiddo..

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

Racism, personal insults and the fact that this thread is going nowhere means I'm going to close it. ;)

This discussion has been closed.