Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BuyVM Data Recovered
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BuyVM Data Recovered

huluwahuluwa Member
edited May 2012 in General

It's faster than I can imagine.

What backups we have recovered have been moved to the /root of your replacement container.

Anthony, Frantech Support
[IRC] irc.frantech.ca / #frantech
[Wiki] http://wiki.frantech.ca/

Comments

• AdamAdam Member

Really... You could have simply put this in the thread already dedicated to this incident.

(Not everyone is a BuyVM customer)

• tommytommy Member

I agree with Adam :D

• flyfly Member

Oh wow when did buyvm forums get the same theme as lowendtalk?

• VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep

Be careful.. BuyVM threads generally result in abuse from the "ThisIsn'tBuyVMForums" police (aka, @taipres).. uh-ohh.

Fair play to BuyVM for recovering stuff, even though it's really the customers job to ensure backups are made! Just glad I wasn't on any of the affected nodes!

• @liamwithers said: Be careful.. BuyVM threads generally result in abuse from the "ThisIsn'tBuyVMForums" police (aka, @taipres).. uh-ohh.

SSSH Liam!

• AdamAdam Member

@Daniel I think we're okay for now.

@taipres said: ... not posting on the forum for 2 weeks.

• yomeroyomero Member
    edited May 2012

@huluwa said: What backups we have recovered have been moved to the /root of your replacement container.

I don't have nothing in the mine Q_Q

I received my new container and I was about to reinstall it, but decided to wait because something like this... :S

Edit:
    I have a folder! It says... backup! and then is empty... lol!!!

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran
    Expand: @Daniel I think we're okay for now.

wow nice find, thanks