Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DedicatedMinds (SturdyVM) Offline - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DedicatedMinds (SturdyVM) Offline

2»

Comments

• wych said: That seems silly to goto all that hassle and not change the small things, as now Dedicated Minds is in this thread as text anyway to anyone searching in recency/last few months.

Do you think they'll be around long enough to care though? @Reece still hasn't explained the whole thing. The only thing he's happy to do is to keep taking cash.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@wych said:
    That seems silly to goto all that hassle and not change the small things, as now Dedicated Minds is in this thread as text anyway to anyone searching in recency/last few months.

It'll probably get a fair few suckers through the door as they won't research who they're doing business with. Just need to spam up any sales threads with mentions that they used to be DM I guess...

• Nekki said: It'll probably get a fair few suckers through the door as they won't research who they're doing business with. Just need to spam up any sales threads with mentions that they used to be DM I guess...

Well if Reece keeps up the same signature on all his tickets maybe we won't even have to.

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • wychwych Member
    edited May 2014

@AThomasHowe said:
    Do you think they'll be around long enough to care though? Reece still hasn't explained the whole thing. The only thing he's happy to do is to keep taking cash.

If thats his motivation he will find a way to stay around... cough - GVH - cough

I would however agree it would be better for him to come forward and explain all of this fiasco.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@wych said:
    I would however agree it would be better for him to come forward and explain all of this fiasco.

Given the allegations against him for non-delivery of pre-paid work and paypal dodgyness, I doubt he'll be back somehow. Closest might be a 'rep' account or something for SturdyVM where you don't know who's behind it.

• wychwych Member
    edited May 2014

@Nekki said:
    Given the allegations against him for non-delivery of pre-paid work and paypal dodgyness, I doubt he'll be back somehow. Closest might be a 'rep' account or something for SturdyVM where you don't know who's behind it.

True, either that or he really does hustle the wrong fella...

• @wych I think it's beyond the point now where @Reece can fix it all with a few words. He still owes it to his customers but I think we're past the tipping point now.

Say what you want about GVH but at least they answer tickets and post in forums. IMO they're another Chicago VPS, seen as a laughing stock, having services of varying quality but still manage to stay afloat and get customers. I am pretty sure GVHs business dwarfs DMs.

• wychwych Member

@AThomasHowe said:
    Say what you want about GVH but at least they answer tickets and post in forums.

Shame they only answer the ones they want, still waiting on certain replies.

I am pretty sure GVHs business dwarfs DMs.

Easily.

• jnguyenjnguyen Member

@Wych could you PM me the ticket ids you are referring to please?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@GreenValueHost said:
    Wych could you PM me the ticket ids you are referring to please?

Erm, wat?

• jnguyenjnguyen Member

My galaxy phone got auto correct after the Kit Kat update sorry

I meant to say IDs

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@GreenValueHost said:
    My galaxy phone got auto correct after the Kit Kat update sorry

I meant to say IDs

That doesn't make things any better. Are you sure you're not in the wrong thread?

• petrispetris Member

@Nekki said:
    That doesn't make things any better. Are you sure you're not in the wrong thread?

It doesn't? He said:

@wych said: Shame they only answer the ones they want, still waiting on certain replies.

In reference to:

@AThomasHowe said: Say what you want about GVH but at least they answer tickets and post in forums.

Makes perfect sense to me...

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

My bad, misreading skillz.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • petrispetris Member

@Nekki said:
    My bad, misreading skillz.

:)

• RobJudRobJud Member

@wych said:
    Dedicated Minds Limited... I thought they rebranded?

Yea, they did send me an email earlier in May saying they rebranded on May 15, but the email still says Dedicated Minds Limited. Yea, I also agree, @Reece should come and at least answer everyone in this thread.

• wychwych Member

@RobJud said:
    Reece should come and at least answer everyone in this thread.

Next joke.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • BoxodeBoxode Member

wych said: Next joke.

GVH

• wychwych Member

@viCommunications said:
    GVH

What even?

ChicagoVPS.

Thanked by 1Boxode
  • BoxodeBoxode Member