Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Secondary DNS service Provider
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Secondary DNS service Provider

I have a Bind server running on my VPS to give names to the LXC based machines. I want to use that DNS server to manage my public domains as well.

I am looking for a Secondary DNS provider so my DNS still works if something causes DNS to fail and so It will populate on the Internet faster.

Comments

• berkayberkay Member

HE?

• I've am using Nsone as a DNS provider for my smaller and hobby domains. I have nothing bad to say.

I'm currently using Amazon's Route53 for my cirtical domains. I was amazed at their update propagation speeds. Gandi.net took over an hour to properate to just their 3 nameservers - Amazon was done in seconds to their 30+ servers.

• OflameoOflameo Member

@introducial said:
    HE?

I forgot about Hurricane Electric's, I was already going to use them for my IPv6 tunnels.

• berkayberkay Member

@Oflameo said:
    I forgot about Hurricane Electric's, I was already going to use them for my IPv6 tunnels.

I used they as both slave and master, it's good for a free service.

• tomletomle Member, LIR

buddyns.com has 300k queries/month on their free plan. Cool service.