Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Onra Host - PURE SSD KVM Overstock Blowout- Starting at $3/month - 50% OFF LIFETIME
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Onra Host - PURE SSD KVM Overstock Blowout- Starting at $3/month - 50% OFF LIFETIME

OnraHostOnraHost Member
edited May 2014 in Offers

Welcome LET Members,

Onra Host has a Pre-Launch OVERSTOCK of Pure SSD KVM VPS’s, which means INCREDIBLE DEALS for YOU!!! These prices are not available on our web site.

Whats the SWEET deal for you?… a incredible 50% OFF LIFETIME!!!

**AND****

To make this a even better deal, if your coming from another host, you will receive a 25% credit off your second month!!!

----- Why Choose Onra Host? -----

Low-Latency Network - Level3, Highwinds, Inteliquent, Cogent, Zayo, and CenturyLink Business
100% Datacenter Uptime in 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014!!! **
• 100% Datacenter Uptime Guarantee SLA
• Cloud Solution Discounts Available
• Enterprise grade services at affordable price
• DELL, HP, and Supermicro Official Partners
• **Industry Leading 4-Hour Deployment and Hardware SLA time

24x7x365 Technical Support

Onra Host provides you with real 24x7x365 technical support by Live Chat, IM Chat, Ticket Support, and Email Support.

----- VPS Servers -----
*****ACT FAST!!! STOCK IS GOING QUICK*****

256MB Pure SSD KVM

•256MB ECC DDR3 RAM
•6GB SSD Space - Raid10
•1 CPU Priority
•1 IP address
•1500GB Bandwidth on 1Gbps port

Daily/Nightly Backups FREE!!! - Auto OnraNull DDoS Protection

Instant Setup/Activation

Price: $6.00/month NOW JUST $3.00/month

• Use Promo Code: LET50OFF

DEPLOY YOUR SERVER NOW

512MB Pure SSD KVM

•512MB ECC DDR3 RAM
•12GB SSD Space - Raid10
•2 CPU Priority
•1 IP address
•2500GB Bandwidth on 1Gbps port

Daily/Nightly Backups FREE!!! -
Auto OnraNull DDoS Protection

Instant Setup/Activation

Price: $12.00/month NOW JUST $6.00/month

• Use Promo Code: LET50OFF

DEPLOY YOUR SERVER NOW

----- New or Returning Client? -----

If you are moving from another host, Onra offers FREE migration services for ALL of your data!!!!

•What Onra Host will do:
•Migrate your accounts from your old host
•Migrate all cPanel settings
•MySQL databases
•Sub domains
•Email accounts and Auto Responders
•FTP accounts
•And much more

----- Still have questions? -----

If you have any questions, then please don't hesitate contact us at any of the options below.
• Sales - sales [at] onrahost [dot] com
• Support ticket at onrahost.com
• Respond to this thread

You are also more than welcome to contact me (the owner) directly at mike [at] Onrahost [dot] com.

TERMS OF SERVICE

• You must use the promotion code(s) provided to take advantage of the promotion.
  • Standard terms and conditions of the Onra Host service apply.

SERVER LOCATION(s): Weekhawken, NJ
10mb test file available upon request
100mb test file available upon request

Comments

• cassacassa Member

Only 1.5GB bw?

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

I have a feeling the style of your ad here is going to have a directly opposite effect from what you expect.

Thanked by 2raindog308 imp
  • @cassa said:
    Only 1.5GB bw?

Fixed it up :)

@rm_ said:
    I have a feeling the style of your ad here is going to have a directly opposite effect from what you expect.

You can elaborate of course...however the style has actually proven effective so far on other offers, and sites.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

rm_ said: I have a feeling the style of your ad here is going to have a directly opposite effect from what you expect.

I AGREE that this very attention-getting advertising STYLE may result in some UNWELCOME ANALYSIS.

How many will catch this reference: "UN-altered REPRODUCTION and DISSEMINATION of this IMPORTANT Information is ENCOURAGED, ESPECIALLY to COMPUTER BULLETIN BOARDS."

• BoxodeBoxode Member

$3 for a 100% SLA? Not sure if I read that correctly.

• smile93smile93 Member

@viCommunications said:

I think he referred to Datacenter 100% SLA not note or vps.

• @viCommunications said:

That relates to the Datacenter itself :). However, we do offer a 100% uptime HA Cloud platform as well if ever needed.

• Your site is reported as dangerous and blocked by Trend Micro.

• OnraHostOnraHost Member
    edited May 2014

@aldothetroll said:
    Your site is reported as dangerous and blocked by Trend Micro.

That randomly popped up for a client of ours two days ago. We went through our entire server log, as well as had a independent security expert audit our server/site, who can find nothing out of the ordinary. More importantly, we have a script that detects any and all changes to any files added, deleted, or edited, and that search came up with nothing as well.

We submitted a request to TrendMicro on the issue about 24 hours ago asking for more information on it, and nothing. A quick google search, shows TM doing this for a quite a few legitimate combines/start-ups.

P.S. I also just went to some other sites to check the site as well, and am getting nothing. I encourage you to do the same :) I will be sure to post the feedback I get from TrendMicro on the issue.

EDIT: TrendMicro cleared the false positive. I apologize for any inconvenience

• sWpsWp Member
    edited May 2014

Two things about your ToS:

(Any user may not:)

b) Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes any and all daemons, such as IRCD.

Are you sure about that? :) httpd is a daemon

e) Run any bit torrent application, tracker, or client. Please note that you may link to torrents off server, but may not host or store them.

What if the torrents are legal?

• @sWp said:

Both are actually referring to shared hosting. A new VPS-only ToS will be released along with our new service lineup in the next week. I will get a temporary section added to the ToS for VPS's shortly :)

Legal torrents are allowed, as is https and other daemons.

Thanked by 1sWp