Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

whmcs license - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

whmcs license

2»

Comments

• Your not gonna find one for under $10 - $12 bucks....and thats with a promotion most likely. As for clientExec, just google reseller hosting with ClientExec. Ive seen a few hosts with a promotion that would be $8/month on WHT.

• Or well, any billing software would be fine...

• CoreyCorey Member

@webcraft said:
    Or well, any billing software would be fine...

clientexec is your best bet then.

• I see.

• WHMCS really mucked up when they screwed Licensepal over, they was their biggest distributor and if it wasn't for them I personally think WHMCS wouldn't have the clientbase it does currently.

• webcraftwebcraft Member
    edited June 2014

@Licensecart said:
    WHMCS really mucked up when they screwed Licensepal over, they was their biggest distributor and if it wasn't for them I personally think WHMCS wouldn't have the clientbase it does currently.

You're right.

• TurnkeyInternet sometimes has yearly reseller deals which include WHMCS for your budget. Might want to check them out. :)

• @sambling said:
    TurnkeyInternet sometimes has yearly reseller deals which include WHMCS for your budget. Might want to check them out. :)

I'd appreciate if you could post a link to some of those offers as it seems I'm unable to find such.

• NanangNanang Member

PM me, I'll give you whmcs valid licence one time with your domain just $30

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@Nanang said:
    PM me, I'll give you whmcs valid licence one time with your domain just $30

Ha

Thanked by 1Licensecart
  • @webcraft said:
    I'd appreciate if you could post a link to some of those offers as it seems I'm unable to find such.

hmm. I can't find any recent ones. They posted this $90 / year offer a few times but only on special holidays like Black Friday/ Cyber Monday and New Years: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1345657. You might have to look out for that deal. Sorry about that, I thought they may have a recent special on. Another option is free ClientExec with CrocWeb.com (an excellent SSD reseller provider) for $10/ month.

• VPNVPN Member
    edited June 2014

@Kitten said:
    I never liked the idea of hosting WHMCS on the same server as other sites so I've been hosting my WHMCS on a VPS from INIZ. Been using EZPZ"s WHMCS License.

Never had any issues or complaints from EZPZ regarding this.

So how did EZPZ 'deliver' the licence? Surely when you ordered it they would of asked for an installation URL for WHMCS and then the domain would be resolving off network.

Update: Due to my natural curiosity I decided to buy it from EZPZ just to see what would happen and to see how easy it was to use off network and I see they just give you the license key to install.

Subsequently I now better understand how WHMCS works and have managed to fix a licensing issue on my install - something even WHMCS themselves couldn't fix lol.

• To confirm, our WHMCS licenses are intended for internal reselling only. Licenses sold must be hosted on our network. Any licenses we find not hosted on our network is a violation of the license agreement and will be terminated.

We are actively running an audit on all of our licenses terminating those not on our network and will be running regular audits from now on to better enforce this. If you simply want to keep your WHMCS / main website on a separate server then you can request this via our sales department with some nice discounts (We have lots of servers in 4 locations).

The order link previously provided now requires an active reseller account to prevent clients ordering who have no active service with us - this was a mistake on our part for not having this option enabled in the first place.

@Bella - Your 2 extra licenses may be terminated very soon if not done so already as they're not on our network. Feel free to raise a ticket with our sales department so we can work up a solution to this (Moving your WHMCS installations onto our network but on different servers if you like). If not, you would need to purchase a license directly from WHMCS.

@raindog308 - We will now be running regular audits to combat using internal licenses externally but no, a subnet is not provided to WHMCS.

@sz1hosting - Best idea if you don't want to experience interruption with your WHMCS install. Licenses hosted off of our network would just be terminated and be more of a hassle than the extra few dollars are worth :).

@webcraft - We offer a hosted WHMCS package at £9.99 per month this includes a WHMCS license, dedicated IP and SSL certificate.

@VPN - Your license will be terminated very shortly if not done so already. As mentioned a few times in this reply, we're running audits (and will do them more regularly) as our licenses are intended to be hosted on our network and not externally. You're more than welcome to opt for our hosted WHMCS package though.

• VPNVPN Member

@Alex_Ezpz said:

Do what you want. I already have an owned license directly with WHMCS. I only ordered one of yours to see how it was possible for people to violate your terms so easily.

Thanked by 1Licensecart