Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

openvpn tunnel
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

openvpn tunnel

MatthewMMatthewM Member

I'm being reading up that people can use openvpn to make a service like tunnel broker but with ipv4.

So what is the best way to pull this off?

Comments

• i want one to allocate multiply ip's to 1 ip dedicated server.
    so i want to tunnel from one server to another then select it to allocate to end vps's.

• Google multiply vs multiple, please.

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • soulchiefsoulchief Member
    edited May 2014

@rajprakash said:
    Google multiply vs multiple, please.

Why do you have the need to make fun of someones English when it's obvious it's not their native language?

• The op was corrected in the usage of multiple vs multiply more then once on more than one forum. If he doesn't care to learn one new thing after it's kindly brought to his attention, how can I take him seriously? And are you sure it's not his first language?

• lelewkulelewku Member

look at this indian corrected someone's english. only non-english cares much with grammar. while the british and american dont give a fcuk (correct this one please) on it. its like grammar is his only concern rather than posting something this OP wanted.

• @lelewku said:
    look at this indian corrected someone's english. only non-english cares much with grammar. while the british and american dont give a fcuk (correct this one please) on it. its like grammar is his only concern rather than posting something this OP wanted.

Canadian ;)

• hostnoobhostnoob Member
    edited May 2014

@rajprakash said:
    The op was corrected in the usage of multiple vs multiply more then once on more than one forum. If he doesn't care to learn one new thing after it's kindly brought to his attention, how can I take him seriously? And are you sure it's not his first language?

than

Besides, whether it's his first language or not, it's hardly illegible, and it's certainly not bad enough to complain about it. He may even have dyslexia or something.

Reserve your judgement of someone's spelling for people "hu typ lyk ths m8"

• matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep

There have been people with far worse grammar/spelling on this forum and I haven't seen them bashed like OP has been. Did LET suddenly turn into a forum for grammar nazis?

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • BradBrad Member

LowEndGrammar

• SilvengaSilvenga Member
    edited May 2014

lelewku said: look at this indian corrected someone's english. only non-english cares much with grammar. while the british and american dont give a fcuk (correct this one please) on it. its like grammar is his only concern rather than posting something this OP wanted.

What nationality are you (humble question)? Where does everyone get the idea that Americans don't care about grammar? I only see horrible grammar in the general, low education populace (middle school education). In the business sector, lack of grammar betrays a lack of respect, education, regard, and many cases intelligence.

I care about grammar! My view is if someone is using English, at the very least they should use basic grammar - e.g. capitalize sentences; use commas and periods; turn on spell checking; etc. If persons don't follow basic grammar rules then they should look for a more local forum.

Thanked by 1deptadapt
  • earlearl Member

@Silvenga said:
    I care about grammar! My view is if someone is using English, at the very least they should use basic grammar - e.g. capitalize sentences; use commas and periods; turn on spell checking; etc. If persons don't follow basic grammar rules then they should look for a more local forum.

In theory yes.. but some people correct you just to be a smart ass..

• earl said: In theory yes.. but some people correct you just to be a smart ass..

Sigh, I know. I personally don't go around correcting grammar (I consider it deplorable) - but I certainly won't spend the time deciphering the wording. I just hope to promote good grammar to prevent misunderstandings in the future.

Thanked by 1deptadapt
  • earlearl Member
    edited May 2014

@Silvenga said:
    Sigh, I know. I personally don't go around correcting grammar (I consider it deplorable) - but I certainly won't spend the time deciphering the wording. I just hope to promote good grammar to prevent misunderstandings in the future.

I'm not saying you should butcher the language.. If you've made an error and it changes the context to mean something other than what you thought OP intended to say, then I think the correction is warranted..

But on the other hand, if say you use "your" instead of "you're" and someone corrects you I doubt this changes your comprehension of the message and would assume your intent would be more to distract then to correct.

While this is an English forum it is not a forum about English!

• Please keep on topic.
    As this is annoying.

Thanked by 1lelewku
  • InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@mtwiscool said:
    Please keep on topic.
    As this is annoying.

You're annoying.

• mtwiscool said: Please keep on topic. As this is annoying.

You're like this on all the forums. The point of forums is for the mutual exchange of information - a give and take. Your comments are not adding anything to this community.

This discussion has been closed.