Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Easy VPS Deployment/Management
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Easy VPS Deployment/Management

mrcbrownmrcbrown Member

I've been doing research but looking for real world feedback about deploying and managing VPS, I've in the past used OpenVZ and Virtuozzo ages ago, but as the world has changed a bit since those days I'm looking for some feedback as I've looked at things like SolusVM, Archipel, and a slew of others - I'm looking for ease of deployment, good resource of images (or ease of making images for customers) - primarily in the Linux of things, cPanel too is something I want to manage/maintain an up-to-date image for if possible (constantly roll RPM & cPanel point upgrades into on a regular basis).

But like I said, looking for more personal experience not a bash fest of why SolusVM bites, or how lame XYZ is, if you use something aside from a CLI and enjoy it, link & feedback would be awesome to help me really see some real user pro's and con's not just what a company website claims will make my life easier, as sometimes those great features are the big bugs most folks fight with to make work lol

Any and all input is appreciated!

-CB

Comments

• jcalebjcaleb Member

Do you mean you want to be a provider?

• Yes - have a co-location offer as well as the usual rent a box around big DC's around the world, but looking to branch out from re-selling other company's VPS options as my own and really provide something that I can grow to whatever size and even provide tiny containers vs. being stuck with what company XYZ offers and getting stuck with a bill if folks bail.

-CB