Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPN.sh Offer > 1GBP/150Gb/Yearly - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPN.sh Offer > 1GBP/150Gb/Yearly

2»

Comments

• user123user123 Member

@liamwithers is getting OpenVPN working on iOS still on the to-do list? I remember we briefly discussed it last year, but it looks like iPhones are still PPTP-only (with L2TP also available for iPad).

• VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep

@user123 OpenVPN will work on iOS, we just don't have tutorials available at the moment.

Thanked by 1user123
  • hdpixelhdpixel Member

@liamwithers @user123 For OpenVPN and iOS, you will need to do the following:

1. Install the OpenVPN app on your iPhone/iPad
    2. Connect iPhone/iPad to your main computer and synch with iTunes.
    3. Click Apps tab
    4. Below File Sharing, select an app from the list, and click Add.
    5. In the window that appears, select a file to transfer, and click Open.
    6. Drag the *.OVPN files and all the certificates to the right side windows of OpenVPN
    7. Synch your iPhone
    8. OpenVPN will recognize and import the files.
    9. Connect.
    10. Done. :)

NOTE: I am a supporter of vpn.sh but since I am having issues with my renewed account, I ended up rolling my own (Debian x86). I used the script from
    https://github.com/Nyr/openvpn-install. I was up and running in less 5 minutes. :)

Thanked by 2VPNsh user123
  • SadySady Member

I am unable to connect most of the locations.
    All of these locations are down, i can not even ping those.
    Canada 1
    Estonia
    Iceland
    Italy
    New Zealand
    Singapore
    United Kingdom 2
    USA 2 (Chicago)
    USA 4 (Florida)
    USA 5 (Indiana)
    USA 6 (Los Angeles)

So that 11 out of 25 locations are totally down so it would be better if you advertise with "14 very-low speed locations"
    If you also bought their VPN so please confirm that all of those servers are down from your network as well.

@StephenIzzy please open a support ticket. It sounds like you may have signed up a while ago and haven't got the latest configurations. I'm under this impression as you stated 25 locations when we're now at 27, and a small handful of the ones you have mentioned are no longer a part of our service.

Please open a support ticket and we can point you in the right direction.

• SadySady Member

@liamwithers said:
    StephenIzzy please open a support ticket. It sounds like you may have signed up a while ago and haven't got the latest configurations. I'm under this impression as you stated 25 locations when we're now at 27, and a small handful of the ones you have mentioned are no longer a part of our service.

Please open a support ticket and we can point you in the right direction.

I am signed up this week.
    So i don't think so that it really happened.
    You should do for all the clients which you will be doing with me.
    So that all could enjoy all of the locations.

• SadySady Member

@liamwithers
    I have submitted a ticket.
    It is #264800

@StephenIzzy I'm unsure as to where you've got the information about some of the locations and managed to get the wrong connection information then, as our activation email, download files and knowledgebase article all have the up to date information. Please continue discussion in ticket and we'll figure out what's gone wrong.

• SadySady Member

@liamwithers said:
    StephenIzzy I'm unsure as to where you've got the information about some of the locations and managed to get the wrong connection information then, as our activation email, download files and knowledgebase article all have the up to date information. Please continue discussion in ticket and we'll figure out what's gone wrong.

India server is down,
    Please give some attention on your skype or ticket no. 924755