Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[US/UK] True Cloud VPS | High Availability | 4 Data Replicas | Free Additional IP | Fast IO!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[US/UK] True Cloud VPS | High Availability | 4 Data Replicas | Free Additional IP | Fast IO!

forthcloudforthcloud Member
edited May 2014 in Offers

Hello and thank you for looking at our advertising thread! We are ForthCloud LLC, a registered company in NV, USA. We are one of the best cloud server providers on LET with great performance and affordable pricing.

We utilize Dual Quad/Hex Core Xeon CPU's, enterprise hard drives / SSDs and top-notch Cisco/Juniper routers. We own our hardware & colocate them in our private rack in Ohio, and rent servers in the UK.

Features:

• Virtuozzo Cloud Virtualization
  • Free backup space, free Parallels Power Panel
  • One click software installations
  • 99.95% VPS uptime
  • High Availability
  • Native IPv6
  • Cloud storage w/ SSDs & HDDs
  • Fast IO speed (check the benchmarks below)
  • At least 4 replicas for your data (better than RAID 10)

Our offer:

LET512
512MB RAM
1 IPv4
16 IPv6
1Gbps Unmetered & Fair-share Bandwidth
20GB Cloud Storage
Only $5/month or $48/year

Order now:
US | UK

We are giving a free extra IPv4 for the first 5 orders in our USA location. Please open a ticket mentioning this thread after ordering to claim the IP.

Do you want to host a website on your VPS? Add a Plesk license to your order for just $3.3/month!

Our datacenters:

-USA: Columbus, Ohio: The unique & premium location, located between Chicago and New York. [Looking Glass]

-UK: Gosport, Hampshire: Great European location with great connectivity. [Looking Glass]

The benchmarks:

Our benchmarks speak for themselves. See what sets us apart from the rest!

US - OhioUK - Hampshire

Our reviews:

The redstation DC I must say is fantastic, seems the best I can find now. Thank you guys not using the more common DCs like everybody else, if you know what I mean. :) Link
Signed up for a UK Container, instantly delivered, performance is top notch and support is excellent! Cant fault the service :) Link
Honestly, the support I received from these guys is IMMENSE. Ticket responses within 5 or 10 minutes. Fixes within a further 5 or 10 minutes. 5 stars!
And the server is quick, flexible and fully featured. Very happy indeed! Link

Terms | Privacy Policy | SLA

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask below or send a PM.

Thank you for looking at our offer!

Have a nice day!